Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are we trying to sign players partly responsible for us being where we are?

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Adams SWOOPING for Anyinsah and Richards? Wouldn't it be better to try and sign players NOT responsible for us flirting with the relegation zone?

I would however, LOVE Adams to sign Thornton. As long as he played him and didn't leave him on the bench...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree I dont want any that we have had on loan other than possibly Richards who has been here for so long it ios like he is one of ours, also I think that he gets a lot of unwarranted stick on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Happy to have Richards back. Don't mind Anyinsah at the right price - decent sub.

Thornton's case it would appear is more to do with a lack of application OFF the field, than anything else. Real talent, though. IF he is an arse, then that's a real shame.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Adams SWOOPING for Anyinsah and Richards? Wouldn't it be better to try and sign players NOT responsible for us flirting with the relegation zone?

I would however, LOVE Adams to sign Thornton. As long as he played him and didn't leave him on the bench...

But thats total bollocks though.Even Mendoza mentions that rubbish.It's got nothing to do with Richards or Anyinsah.We have a shit midfield being plugged with center backs.Thats the problem.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
I just don't see signing someone like Anyinsah, who lets not forget failed to assert himself in the first team during his loan spell, is really the sort of signing we need to pull us clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here