Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why are all men from brighton shirtlifters?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't know, why are all men from Brighton shirtlifters?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ooh, ooh. I know this one. It's a trick question - it just appears to the cro-magnon, polyester clad northern monkeys that anyone who does anything as effeminate as wash must be a gayer.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Come on Scouse, when was the last time you read about a Brighton Player getting bummed while he is away playing football?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bless. He's thinking of coming out and wants to join us gayers.

Stay with your own kind, lovey. We have standards down here.

Speak for yourself Buzz! I walked away from all that "Standards" malarkey years ago!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why does averyone from Liverpool have a victim mentality?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's not men FROM Brighton who are shirt-lifters - it's men who re-locate to Brighton because of the reactionary, small-minded petty-valued environment they come from where anything that deviates from the 'norm' (e.g. nuclear family living, slobbish habits, wife-beating, lager-farting, phone-voting on TV gameshows, and telling you what's wrong with this country these days that a dose of National Service couldn't f***ing cure, my son) is considered heresy and disgusting.

A fair amount are from Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester, funnily enough.

Not being a shirtlifter myself, i wouldn't normally be able to relate - except I am finding myself strongly attracted to you liverpool one, and could quite easily f*** you in the arse.

I hope you will take that as a compliment, as I would quite gladly tickle you behind the ears while you blow me, afterwards - as a show of affection.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It's not men FROM Brighton who are shirt-lifters - it's men who re-locate to Brighton because of the reactionary, small-minded petty-valued environment they come from where anything that deviates from the 'norm' (e.g. nuclear family living, slobbish habits, wife-beating, lager-farting, phone-voting on TV gameshows, and telling you what's wrong with this country these days that a dose of National Service couldn't f***ing cure, my son) is considered heresy and disgusting.

A fair amount are from Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester, funnily enough.

Nail. Head.

A fair few from Ireland and Scotland I came across when working for the NHS.

*edit* that sounds a bit suss, when I say "came across"....oh it doesn't matter

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a moronic thread. It always makes me laugh when we get the oh so hilarious " does your boyfriend know your here ? " chant from the opposition ranging from 2-5 minutes into the game on average or the rib splitting " we can see you holding hands " chant.

Brighton has a large gay community becuase gay men from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY including LIVERPOOL decide to relocate and move to Brighton, there are no more local gay men born and bred in Brighton than anywhere else in the country.

Unfortunately this basic and simple fact about demographics appears to have gone over the heads of the pea brained homophobic neanderthals such as the person who posted this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here