Whta's happened

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No wins in 10 for Brighton and struggling in front of goal.

It's all gone downhill since we beat you what is the reason behind your recent poor run of form.

We were average Vs Reading and Pompey but still managed to keep clean sheets which is very encouraging, last season we would have lost both of these games on those kind of performances, Damn we could be 2nd had we won them both!! :D

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought you would be happy. You got right cheesed off when we started so well. Is our stadium still complete shit like 99% of your fans said ?.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I thought you would be happy. You got right cheesed off when we started so well. Is our stadium still complete shit like 99% of your fans said ?.
The stadium is fine very nice from what I saw, 99% said it was shit? not sure about that, although it's shame for you that the football being played on it is at present just that....I predict you will come good again.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Were just luring all of our opponents into a false sense of security before we go on a 20 game winning streak all the way to the premiership.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I think Liverpool is the one that knocked us, having 3 games in 5 days was it? Injuries don't help either taking into account the small squad we have.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
A minor typo my friend, behave or I will report you to the FA for stereotyping the Croydon public!!

Ha ha, yeah there has been rather a lot of reporting of late.

Just so you get it all done at once, I also occasionally speed, binge drink and once made a wanker sign at Kevin Nolan (only because he is a wanker tho mind you)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't flatter yourselves, you were the 4th team of the ten, it was going downhill before we played you.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think Liverpool is the one that knocked us, having 3 games in 5 days was it? Injuries don't help either taking into account the small squad we have.

That run of games did seem to leave us a bit drained, and a little disjoined as we were forced to make more changes to the side that we would have otherwise done if teh games had been more spaced out. It is a run of games we've just not recovered from.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm hungry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports