Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose your signing of the season?

Whose your signing of the season?

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hmmm, tough one.

Ulloa has obviously delivered with goals at the right time, but Orlandi and Spanish Dave have impressed and entertained all season and Bridge has been Mr Consistency. PIG also worth a mention for rescuing valuable points.

I'll go with Dobbie. :jester:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hmmm, tough one.

Ulloa has obviously delivered with goals at the right time, but Orlandi and Spanish Dave have impressed and entertained all season and Bridge has been Mr Consistency. PIG also worth a mention for rescuing valuable points.

I'll go with Dobbie. :jester:

There's always one :glare:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kooshack, much more solid in goal than Brez or Casper - dont think we would be in the play-offs without him.

Very much this. It's not even close PIG by a COUNTRY mile.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Spanish Dave, followed by Matthew Upson and Wayne Bridge.

Obviously Shack and Len are top players, whilst Orlandi is a genuine football genius.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Really good poll. I went for Upson marginally over Leo, he has been outstanding and the missing link in our central defence.

Agree with a previous comment there is a fag paper between most of the signings and they have all added something better to the squad than we previouslly had. For a while I questioned some of Gus's signings but this season he has got it spot on.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Really good poll. I went for Upson marginally over Leo, he has been outstanding and the missing link in our central defence.

Agree with a previous comment there is a fag paper between most of the signings and they have all added something better to the squad than we previouslly had. For a while I questioned some of Gus's signings but this season he has got it spot on.

Stop it you!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i couldnt pick one so here are mine ulloa, lopez and Tomasz Kuszczak ,orlandi and upson has been a good signing since hes come in to the team

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I voted for Ulloa because of the difference he has made since coming in and I don't think we would be in the play offs (certainly not with a game to spare) without him. We may have waited 18 months to sign him but he has been worth the wait!

Having said that, Kuszczak, Orlandi, Bridge, Upson and Lopez could all have a claim to win and if Bruno had been fit all season he may well have come close too. Gus has made some great signings this year!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spanish Dave for me, he rocks and he can double up in defence

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I voted for Ulloa because of the difference he has made since coming in and I don't think we would be in the play offs (certainly not with a game to spare) without him. We may have waited 18 months to sign him but he has been worth the wait!

Having said that, Kuszczak, Orlandi, Bridge, Upson and Lopez could all have a claim to win and if Bruno had been fit all season he may well have come close too. Gus has made some great signings this year!

Very much this, apart from Dobbie this season's crop of signings has been superb.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It has to be Ulloa for me, look at his goal to games ratio.
Imagine if we had had him from the start of the season, if we do reach the top tier I am sure he will figure largely in getting there.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It has to be Ulloa for me, look at his goal to games ratio.
Imagine if we had had him from the start of the season, if we do reach the top tier I am sure he will figure largely in getting there.

Ulloa to get the winner at Wembley I reckon!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A new follow-up poll (2 options):

Who's Your Signing of the Season?
or
Whose Your Signing of the Season?

Answers on Mowgli37's erroneous ring piece please.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Dobbie aside, that's a blummin' good list

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we didn't have PIG I doubt we'd be in the playoffs either. He's been here all season too which is why he now gets my vote over Ulloa and Upson.

Having thought about it I have changed my mind, even if I can't change my vote :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here