Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your preference for the FA Cup 3rd Round?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Liverpool away or Chelsea / Arsenal at home, so fed with the wankers I work with (Chelsea and Arse fans) saying that the Amex is shit.....I want them to see it and feel it and leave crying...WANKERS.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
non-league minnows oop north away please, I want a game for the superfans :moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Non league club at home. FC Utd made a right noise at Withdean. Someone like Gateshead. Also it will be nailed on to be televised.

Not if we're the home side. They only ever pick the ties where the non league side is at home...unless they're drawn at Old Trafford, say.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
When is the draw? I wouldn't mind Villa Home/Away.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Liverpool away or Chelsea / Arsenal at home, so fed with the wankers I work with (Chelsea and Arse fans) saying that the Amex is shit.....I want them to see it and feel it and leave crying...WANKERS.

Be HONEST what were they saying ? Were they REALLY saying the AMEX is shit, or is that just a stock NSC response ? If they were saying it's shit then they've got some front because the Emirates is so quiet it's a joke , even worse than Highbury was , and the atmosphere at MOST(NOT ALL) chelsea games is shit, thats spoken as a chelsea fan who goes regularly, having said that, I wasnt overly impressed with the atmosphere at the Amex for Palace at home , I thought it could/should have been a lot more hostile.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Man City , Manc Scum , Newcastle , West Brom , Everton , Bolton , Blackburn , Bury* , Chesterfield * , Morecambe * , Burton * , Macclesfield * , Rotherham * , Accrington Stanley * or Barnet* away OR anyone at home

* if they're still in the cup , haven't checked.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Basically Arse home or away, Chelsea home or Cheltenham (for my uncle) home or away.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FC united at the Amex would be awesome

I bet it will be Swindon away and we will lose

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Funny how our mentality hasnt moved on. We don't need the money and we have a genuine chance to get somewhere in this cup.

Anyone bar Prem at home please.

Wemberleeeeee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here