Whos your indian takeaway in Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
after a long loyalty to Bhindis on lewes road its coming to an end. the currys getting worse the service is terrible and the price is increasing. after using them for atleast once a week me and my Girlfreind are looking for a new indian takeway who do you recommend?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
after a long loyalty to Bhindis on lewes road its coming to an end. the currys getting worse the service is terrible and the price is increasing. after using them for atleast once a week me and my Girlfreind are looking for a new indian takeway who do you recommend?

Tropical Curryland on the Level.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mumbai express, sutherland road. Tasty curry in my belly. Get on it, don't delay get yer arse round there and get a curry. They sell curry's to eat in or take away. Yessir, yessir eat a curry in a hurry, express yerself to Mumbai Express it sho is a tasty Bhaji boss, yessir indeed. Smiles and chapatis, one on your face one goes in yer belly. Oh massa, eat dem curries, eat dem alls up.

Corrction, you can't eat in, well you can but few things i life would be more depressing. Eat dem curries. Eat dem with sam rice hoss.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We use the Surma on Lewes Road and it's very good. When we moved to Brighton from Tooting we spent months looking for a decent curry (having been spoiled in Tooting). After about 20 different curry houses, we stumbled across Surma and while it's not up to Tooting standards, it hits the mark.

Jimmy Grimble

I think Ajwads could do with some custom.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Cheers for the responses. after using Bhindis we sometimes use them twice a week they still deliver to the wrong address and the bloke who you order with is a complete nob !!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is one on Prestoville Rd. I haven't lived there for a time but I remember it being top drawer, really quite super duper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports