Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos your fav Brighton Striker of recent years??

Whos best strike of recent years?

• Kurt Nogan

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mark Gall

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Gary Nelson

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Bobby Zamora

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • Mike Small

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • John Byrne

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My fave has to be.......................

Lorenzo Pinamonte

for being so greedy that he had to sign for Brientford and force us to go and look at some unknown player at bristol rovers reserves:salute: :D

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm gonna go for Mark Gall, as I reckon he was probably the best player not to become an Albion legend. A former team-mate of Ian Wright at Greenwich Borough, and part of Maidstone's brief League existance, 'Smokey' was superb at running at defenders, and had an absolutely thunderous shot. His career was sadly cut short by injury, but while at the Albion he shone.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Got to be Nelson.

He was brilliant and looked good scoring goals, he did it with Style.

Remember that one at Griffin Park in the FA Cup in 1987! Sheer genius. Zamora never scored a goal like that!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN MICK FERGURSON:clap2:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NEON LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT.

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Because of their commitment to the club, Nelson, Byrne and Connor. And Gary Hart deserves an honourable mention for being one of the few bright spots during the dark Gillingham days. 12 goals in his first season was no mean achievement considering that most of the team were a bunch of wasters.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Adrian Thorne .... but as he wasn't on the list (most of you are too young to remember him!) I voted for big Mike Small.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Bobby Zamora

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
goldstone said:
Adrian Thorne .... but as he wasn't on the list (most of you are too young to remember him!) I voted for big Mike Small.

Blimey Goldstone, that is stretching the meaning of 'recent'. If you're going that far back, why no Bobby Smith or Kit Napier?

But even more amazingly, no mention of Peter Ward. Would you really put Small above Bobby Z and Wardy?

I'm going for Tommy Cook.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here