Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's working Christmas Day/Boxing Day?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Out of 30 years of working since the age of 16 I have worked about 20 not now though hopefully ever again.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Busy tomorrow doing accounts, old Cratchet had the cheek to ask for a few hours off. Bolo cks to him and his family.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I wish l was working, then l would be able to avoid spending xmas with my brother-out-law.

Moi aussi, although in my case it's the wife's Cousin and her husband plus highly obnoxious son.

Will have to drive to Brighton, suffer their company for hours and pretend to be interested in what said son is doing at College with 1 glass of wine max with meal. :nono:

At least there is plenty of booze at home for my return!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Moi aussi, although in my case it's the wife's Cousin and her husband plus highly obnoxious son.

Will have to drive to Brighton, suffer their company for hours and pretend to be interested in what said son is doing at College with 1 glass of wine max with meal. :nono:

At least there is plenty of booze at home for my return!

We seem to have a lot in common, l feel for you.

Good luck!

As folk may know, I'm the manager of the organisation that provides the wheelchair accessible minibus service between the Sussex University car park and the stadium. Up until this year, the conventional wisdom was that it would be extremely difficult to persuade bus and train crews to sign up for work on Boxing Day. In reality, this hasn't proved to be the case, at least as far as our minibus service is concerned. A normal matchday service will be running on Friday.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My wife is working (she's a nurse) so I've been entrusted with doing Christmas Dinner again. It'll be ready for six o'clock when she come home.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Christmas Day / 25th December is a working day here, so it's a 'Yes' from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here