Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's thumbing who?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm using IE on Windows 8.1, and mine comes out nothing like that. I get flickering rubbish, impossible to see who's thumbed what when I float the pointer over it. And the notifications take about four days to load, if they even work at all (often ends in an error message of some sort).

Fortunately I'm not bovvered - save for the CRUSHING disappointment on seeing that I have a notification, only to discover that is is a thumb and not a quote. A little bit of me dies inside every time I see that. I'm working on a coping mechanism though.

I'll be ok xx

Either buy the Apple King Knob Upgrade or wear it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have any of you actually used a computer before?

View attachment 65960

Yes, pretty much every day for the last fourteen or fifteen years or so, so sorry, your comment sounds a bit patronising.

And yes, I know it's supposed to look like that, but generally it doesn't (and no, I don't want to scrap the function; it is far more beneficial than an endless stream of 'this's').

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yes, pretty much every day for the last fourteen or fifteen years or so, so sorry, your comment sounds a bit patronising.

And yes, I know it's supposed to look like that, but generally it doesn't (and no, I don't want to scrap the function; it is far more beneficial than an endless stream of 'this's').

this

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Either buy the Apple King Knob Upgrade or wear it.

Seemingly.

I don't do Apple though as other products do exist, and can interface with each other. Unlike the Kim-Jong Un REGIME of Jobbsville Inc. Each to their own though
(I did actually like my iPod Touch, till it got nicked).

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It looks like this thread has gone off topic, but just to bring it back for a comment.
I think it's bollocks, opinions should never be thumbed up or down, as people are entitled to theirs, like it or not.
I don't think I've ever done this, specifically for this reason.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here