Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the new poster - bill archer - very f***ing funny , now piss off !:angry:

Bill Archer

Nov 5, 2003
Up t'north
Don't be like that.
I'm just looking to make sure things are still okay with Brighton and Hove Albion, and that everything is going well.

I know all about the Falmer plans and I am so pleased for you all. It wasn't meant to turn out the way it did, I genuinely hoped Toad Hall Valley would get the go ahead.

I'll keep an eye on how things are progressing, and of course if there is anything I can do to help, you know where I am now.

Love
Bill
x

bdh10.jpg

Bill Archer

Nov 5, 2003
Up t'north
Artois said:
You should be banned for that Mr Gr***23 :lolol:

Mr Gritt was indeed a superb manager. I thought I had made the job completely impossible, but no, Steve Gritt did perform a miracle and save the club.

Banning him, Artois would have been very destructive and would have almost certainly lead to the club going, down and out of business. I would have had to console myself with the fact that I'd made £2m on the deal, but that wouldn't have been the point, what's £2m to me anyway, I earned £73m last year.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
NSC CHRISTMAS MEET-UP - SATURDAY 29TH NOVEMBER

Come and meet:

afc womble, Artois, berkshire seagull, Beach Hut, ben andrews girlfriend, Bozza, braders7, Buzza, BrightonBird, ChapmansThe Saviour, chez, CrabtreeBHA, Danny Seagull, Danny Seagull's Mate, Dave the Gaffer, Dunkstar, Easy 10, El Presidente, Fatboy, Fluffster, HampshireSeagull, Hilton, ItaliaSeagull, jonnyboylennon, kinkygerbil, Locky, Lush, Mr Popkins, Ned Ludd, Raphael Meade, redland, Safeway, sam, Seagullible, tadley gull, TC, The Large One, the right footed denilson, tinx, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Trigger, Trotster, Turkey, Yorkie

Artois Does that imply that I can meet myself :p :p :p

Bill Archer

Nov 5, 2003
Up t'north
Ned Ludd said:
NSC CHRISTMAS MEET-UP - SATURDAY 29TH NOVEMBER

Come and meet:

afc womble, Artois, berkshire seagull, Beach Hut, ben andrews girlfriend, Bozza, braders7, Buzza, BrightonBird, ChapmansThe Saviour, chez, CrabtreeBHA, Danny Seagull, Danny Seagull's Mate, Dave the Gaffer, Dunkstar, Easy 10, El Presidente, Fatboy, Fluffster, HampshireSeagull, Hilton, ItaliaSeagull, jonnyboylennon, kinkygerbil, Locky, Lush, Mr Popkins, Ned Ludd, Raphael Meade, redland, Safeway, sam, Seagullible, tadley gull, TC, The Large One, the right footed denilson, tinx, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Trigger, Trotster, Turkey, Yorkie

Artois Does that imply that I can meet myself :p :p :p

A Christmas get together, marvellous. Can I come?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Cheers Locky I've heard I can be a bit boring though

But if you point me in the direction of Bill Archer I might do everyone a favour and get a nice cosey cell for Christmas :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
It aint really you, but wherever you are, just die a painfull death you worthless ****

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The Great Cornholio said:
Is it just me or does that picture make him look like a gay Alan Mullery?

:lolol:

You're right, he does.
I'll see Alan in a whole new light now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here