• Bruno

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Kazenga LuaLua

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This whole thread seems a bit unnecessary. I don't think you can accuse any of these players of being happy on the sidelines. I'm sure I'll be told to lighten up but it does seem a bit in bad taste.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
His little girl died and he wanted to be near his family in Nottingham.

OK well that's fair enough, all I remember at the time was Gus' comments about whether he wanted to fight for his place or not.

Didn't he have a 'sicknote' reputation at Bristol Rovers as well ? ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
OK well that's fair enough, all I remember at the time was Gus' comments about whether he wanted to fight for his place or not.

Didn't he have a 'sicknote' reputation at Bristol Rovers as well ? ???

We had just turned down a bid from Bournemouth for him.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
This whole thread seems a bit unnecessary. I don't think you can accuse any of these players of being happy on the sidelines. I'm sure I'll be told to lighten up but it does seem a bit in bad taste.
Agreed, a bad taste is left from a poll such as this, I don't think any player want's to be injured continually, you could see the frustration shown by Bucker yesterday as his dodgy hamstring again gave out, very sad, as he was showing exactly why we bought him,and was almost back to his very best form. All the best for a very speedy recovery from this latest set back Will, as it seems that as soon as you feel confident that the weakness is behind you and you start to relax and give 100% to your sprinting it goes again, a great shame for you and us, and obviously your team mates, as Caldi said in his post match interview, too many games played too close together to allow for complete recovery from this type of injury.

Dec 29, 2011
Agreed, a bad taste is left from a poll such as this, I don't think any player want's to be injured continually, you could see the frustration shown by Bucker yesterday as his dodgy hamstring again gave out, very sad, as he was showing exactly why we bought him,and was almost back to his very best form. All the best for a very speedy recovery from this latest set back Will, as it seems that as soon as you feel confident that the weakness is behind you and you start to relax and give 100% to your sprinting it goes again, a great shame for you and us, and obviously your team mates, as Caldi said in his post match interview, too many games played too close together to allow for complete recovery from this type of injury.

Sicknote is just a synonym of injury prone. It doesn't mean they don't want to play or want to put effort it, it just means they're more susceptible to little niggle injuries. No bad will meant by the poll, I think most people can see that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here