Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's that man from argentina?...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Whos that man from Argentina
Whos that man that we adore
Leonardo is his name
And he scores a goal a game
Means we don't miss Murray an more.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Who's that man from Argentina
Who's that man that we adore
Leonardo is his name
SO we don't miss THAT WANK3R anY more.

:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I really despise that song with a vengeance and won't be joining in any season soon. Why on earth give Murray any kind of recognition whatsoever in a song for one of our current players? Its just not been thought through. Pretty demeaning to Ulloa really. IMHO, like.

Yossarian

3rd Battalion
Apr 26, 2013
By the Adur
I really despise that song with a vengeance and won't be joining in any season soon. Why on earth give Murray any kind of recognition whatsoever in a song for one of our current players? Its just not been thought through. Pretty demeaning to Ulloa really. IMHO, like.

Agreed. Last line should be something like "so let The Cyclone blow forever more"

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'd like it if the last line didn't reference Murray. We should be looking forwards. Sung it loud last night but end line could be something like "and today he will be scoring even more". More about him and us, not a former player.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

And we don't miss Murray anymore... What's demeaning about that. It's a compliment that he's more than filled the void left by Murray. Still it wouldn't be NSC if people aren't moaning about songs.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'd like it if the last line didn't reference Murray. We should be looking forwards. Sung it loud last night but end line could be something like "and today he will be scoring even more". More about him and us, not a former player.

How dull, it's the last line ('and we won't mention Murray any more') that makes it fun & our 'own'

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Vegas. We use the word "adore" in this song. Wasn't putting my line forward as a solution but don't get all AA Gill on me when we have invented the second gayest song line in football.

Yossarian

3rd Battalion
Apr 26, 2013
By the Adur
Who's that man from Argentina
Who's that man that we adore
Leonardo is his name
So let The Cyclone blow forever more

Well, I'm going to sing that anyway. Won't make much difference where I sit.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You can all try and change the words as much as you like, but we all know come Monday the exact same words as last night will be sung.
Doesn't matter what words are sung, by the time the last line is reached in true Brighton fashion it's being sung so fast that it's just a noise anyway.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Songs don't always catch on because there's too many people who want to change the words and sing it their own way, rather annoying tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here