Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Still Got There Programme From Their First EVER Game?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who's Still Got the Programme From Their First EVER Game?

And what was it.

I have my programme, and it has a picture of Rory Allen (Rory Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) on the front.£1.50. Money grabbing bastards charge £3 now.

October 12th 1996 - Tottenham V Aston Villa - We Won 1-0 - Alan Nielsen;)

Yourssss?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who's Still Got The Programme From Their First EVER Game?

And what was it.

I have my programme, and it has a picture of Rory Allen (Rory Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) on the front.£1.50. Money grabbing bastards charge £3 now.

October 12th 1996 - Tottenham V Aston Villa - We Won 1-0 - Alan Nielsen;)

Yourssss?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No, I always buy them and anoy the wife by having them lying around. I have the one against Arsenal we lost 4-0 first game in the top flight, but it was a present the other year and not the original I bought with my hard earned cash.

My first game was Albion v Watford New Years Day '83. Didn't keep the prog. but got a copy off eBay a couple of years ago for not very much. Very nostalgic, spookily Jimmy Melia in his review of the forthcoming Cup ties believed that it could be a vintage year for the Albion in the Cup. Though I suppose managers at any level rarely say "I think will be a total embarrassment and go out in our first tie"!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
nope, it was an orient game at home around 1993, lost 3-0 i think

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
Yep, first Albion game 8th April 1972, beat Wrexham 3-2 at the Goldstone and went on to finish runners up to Aston Villa and got promoted to the 2nd Division.

Programme cost 5p!!!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yep Albion vs Scunthorpe October 14th 2000 with a picture of the king himself Micky Adams winning manager of the month on the front. Cost £2

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yep Albion vs Scunthorpe October 14th 2000 with a picture of the king himself Micky Adams winning manager of the month on the front. Cost £2

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
1989/90 season away to wolves got it somewhere will dig it out, won 4-2 and was the same night palace got tonked 9-1 to the scousers.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was in 1971/2 season, but as my Dad took me and 2 brothers, I didn't have my own programme. I think it would have been 5p.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Football League Review included ?

Come on come on..................... You old-uns out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here