Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's off to Stoke on a cold Tuesday evening?

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Yep! I luckily did the same! Sat nav saved my skin. Arrived with 2 hr to spare! Re people at away days not understanding the unwritten rule, this is becoming common place and i wish they would f*** off. We saw some gimps try and boot out two people in their seat, never used to happen. Just sit where you want. Its these half hearted fans who just have no sense on how it works!
Unwritten rule? Yep, a few years ago before we got good. But, in recent times with sell outs, a free for all is unacceptable. I am guessing from your comment about Stoke being a nice stadium that it was your first time there. That speaks volumes

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep! I luckily did the same! Sat nav saved my skin. Arrived with 2 hr to spare! Re people at away days not understanding the unwritten rule, this is becoming common place and i wish they would f*** off. We saw some gimps try and boot out two people in their seat, never used to happen. Just sit where you want. Its these half hearted fans who just have no sense on how it works!
Doesn’t work in reality now though does it…your group arrives at its designated 4 seats to find 8 already crammed in………where do you go ? Can’t see any other spares nearby……then spot some. Get there…..then another group turn up and turf you out because they’ve got their tickets…..and so on.

Stand where you want worked when we rarely filled away ends (I’ve moved loads of times myself) - with loads of games now selling out (and the club being careful about taking allocations we’re likely to fill or almost fill), it‘s much more of a pain in the arse when people don’t go to their assigned seats. I suspect a significant proportion of our following doesn’t actually want to be rammed in two to a seat with a bunch of pissed up yoofs singing unintelligible songs all game.

Doesn’t work in reality now though does it…your group arrives at its designated 4 seats to find 8 already crammed in………where do you go ? Can’t see any other spares nearby……then spot some. Get there…..then another group turn up and turf you out because they’ve got their tickets…..and so on.

Stand where you want worked when we rarely filled away ends (I’ve moved loads of times myself) - with loads of games now selling out (and the club being careful about taking allocations we’re likely to fill or almost fill), it‘s much more of a pain in the arse when people don’t go to their assigned seats. I suspect a significant proportion of our following doesn’t actually want to be rammed in two to a seat with a bunch of pissed up yoofs singing unintelligible songs all game.
Doesn't bother me to be honest. What's wrong with the young lads wanting to make atmosphere?

Unwritten rule? Yep, a few years ago before we got good. But, in recent times with sell outs, a free for all is unacceptable. I am guessing from your comment about Stoke being a nice stadium that it was your first time there. That speaks volumes
hahahah don't start this I've been to more games than you etc etc. Find this argument so SO cringe. I'm 30 years old and I've been supported BHA since 2009, get a f***ing grip you mong. This isn't a score points discussion, it's a discussion about the changes in attitude since my first times going away when I was 16 years old, how, people are so petty at away games with behaviour and seating. It's ruining the experience for me and many many others.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We always throw out the gimps if they are in our booked seats, especially nowadays.
30 years ago didnt matter when
1/ you couldnt book seats anyway
2/ numbers going away were small.

Now its usually sold out away. If 8 of us are going and we have 8 seats together, two pissed up imbecile joyriders taking two of our 8 seats presents a problem.
I think once, said twats refused to leave.......for about 30 seconds until they were persuaded otherwise..Stand your ground and these idiots will piss off to therir own seats.............

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I was right behind the goal where there was lots of singing. I've never heard any of the songs before and couldn't understand what was being sung. Knees Up Mother Brown was something ,else that ended with Hillsborough.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
hahahah don't start this I've been to more games than you etc etc. Find this argument so SO cringe. I'm 30 years old and I've been supported BHA since 2009, get a f***ing grip you mong. This isn't a score points discussion, it's a discussion about the changes in attitude since my first times going away when I was 16 years old, how, people are so petty at away games with behaviour and seating. It's ruining the experience for me and many many others.
Sigh............really shouldnt, bother but you called someone a mong, which i thought went out of internet speak in about 1998

My niece, is much younger than you, has been a supporter since well before you, can only go to games when in country as lives abroad and English isnt her first language.
She understands where her ticket is instructing her to be........................do you need some comprehention lessons on where to sit your stupid arse?

The away day experience with your mates is far greater than where you are sitting, if your away day out is ruined because others want to sit where they are assigned then you are doing the whole thing wrong

We always throw out the gimps if they are in our booked seats, especially nowadays.
30 years ago didnt matter when
1/ you couldnt book seats anyway
2/ numbers going away were small.

Now its usually sold out away. If 8 of us are going and we have 8 seats together, two pissed up imbecile joyriders taking two of our 8 seats presents a problem.
I think once, said twats refused to leave.......for about 30 seconds until they were persuaded otherwise..Stand your ground and these idiots will piss off to therir own seats.............
They are probably just standing there because theirs are taken? That is usually what we do. Never intentional, doesn't make us imbeciles either. It's luckily only a minority who whine about their seat, but, it's becoming frequent and tedious.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They are probably just standing there because theirs are taken? That is usually what we do. Never intentional, doesn't make us imbeciles either. It's luckily only a minority who whine about their seat, but, it's becoming frequent and tedious.
When i am throwing them out of my seat i always advise them that they can do the same thing withh the people sitting in their seat.

Sigh............really shouldnt, bother but you called someone a mong, which i thought went out of internet speak in about 1998

My niece, is much younger than you, has been a supporter since well before you, can only go to games when in country as lives abroad and English isnt her first language.
She understands where her ticket is instructing her to be........................do you need some comprehention lessons on where to sit your stupid arse?

The away day experience with your mates is far greater than where you are sitting, if your away day out is ruined because others want to sit where they are assigned then you are doing the whole thing wrong
oooo my niece has supported the team before you hahaha honestly chap, get a grip. No lessons needed here lad.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You're 30 years old?!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303_084841_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303_084841_Facebook.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here