Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's off to Stoke on a cold Tuesday evening?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was! Yes, for once I wasn't trying to be sarcastic!! Genuinely think it was a great move - hell of a mid week journey involved in that.

I understood that the original 5 point allocation was due to lack of certainty over logging of the tickets being used, which also made sense. Feel like a right Chaley now so will have a quick word with myself
Surely that’s another typo. What a Charley 😳

Have another word. 😂

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I’m going to have to Google that. Now I feel silly.
Not sure google will help - he's a poster on here that is so fully behind whatever the club do that I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, are convinced it's Mr Barber himself. The only doubt being the length of his posts, but I reckon that's deliberate obfuscation (I did google that)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am. I’ve business in the NW the following day. Funny how it falls like that…:lolol:

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Not sure google will help - he's a poster on here that is so fully behind whatever the club do that I, and I'm sure I'm not alone, are convinced it's Mr Barber himself. The only doubt being the length of his posts, but I reckon that's deliberate obfuscation (I did google that)
No. Hes a real person. Works for the BBC I think.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Proud of all that are going - I’m not for this one for various reasons.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bought a ticket but now can't make it if anyone in the Bristol area would like to take it off my hands.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** that

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
I'm going. Now live in Shropshire so about an hour or so to drive.
I've never been to to Stoke but did go to Port Vale last game of the season when we won Div 1 a few years ago. We won 1-0 with Watson scoring in the second half. There were probably more Albion fans than Vale that day.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I’m going with Harty Junior, no funerals that day, so a 1pm departure.

We have a space in the car, so if anyone wants a lift PM me 👍

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve been to the Britannia twice, losing 3-0 both times. You’ll be pleased to know I’m not going on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here