Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Next to Sign..............?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Normally I'd agree with you but I wouldn't actually mind just having an experienced journeyman striker who we would have for a 1 or 2 season tops. Who I dont really know, Nicky Forster like I suppose

Fair enough, we certainly need someone who knows what he is doing to bring the best out of CMS...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would go after Lee Barnard at Southampton I think that he would bring out the best in CMS and score goals himself, I wouldn't think that he will figure in the Premier League.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Thomas Spitzelburg.

Assuming you mean Thomas Hitzlsperger, I would LOVE that. He's quality, and has a rocket of a left foot, hence the nickname Der Hammer.

Out of contract but you'd assume that a) he'd stay in Germany and b) he'd want big wages.

Then again, you'd have said the same about Vicente...

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Assuming you mean Thomas Hitzlsperger, I would LOVE that. He's quality, and has a rocket of a left foot, hence the nickname Der Hammer.

Out of contract but you'd assume that a) he'd stay in Germany and b) he'd want big wages.

Then again, you'd have said the same about Vicente...

I just keep thinking of poor old Warren Aspinall when I hear the names of some players.

Hitzlsperger would be class though I agree

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I just keep thinking of poor old Warren Aspinall when I hear the names of some players.

Kookysack rolls it out to Richard Gere... plays it to the feet of Spitzlherder...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would go after Lee Barnard at Southampton I think that he would bring out the best in CMS and score goals himself, I wouldn't think that he will figure in the Premier League.

Did he figure much in the Championship for Stains tho'?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did he figure much in the Championship for Stains tho'?

Played 63 games and scored 22 goals so 1 goal every 3 games would make him a 15 goal season man here. I think his greatest attribute would b a foil for CMS as teams would have to watch both as they are both able to score often. Noticed he left Spurs for Southend at much the same time as Gus left Spurs as No 2.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Clarence Seedorf is leaving AC Milan... could do a job?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Played 63 games and scored 22 goals so 1 goal every 3 games would make him a 15 goal season man here. I think his greatest attribute would b a foil for CMS as teams would have to watch both as they are both able to score often. Noticed he left Spurs for Southend at much the same time as Gus left Spurs as No 2.

Hasn't he still got that GBH legal case hanging over him?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hitzlsperger is on Talk Sport in the morning obviously to talk about Germany mainly but might get info on his next club.

He was a good player once but I haven't really seen enough of him recently to know if he would be a worthwhile signing.

I still keep hoping Crofts will be one of the signing, I think he would slot perfectly into our midfield.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
5 Pages and not a hint of Michael Owen or Bobby Zamora....this must be a first!! thank you NSC it does seem we have finally turned a corner in the "Who's next to sign for us" threads :clap2::rave::thumbsup:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
not sure I can get away with another day at work doing nothing but checking websites for news. what does everyone think, will anything happen today? I know gus said next couple of days but these thing always seem to take longer..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here