Votes: 182 95.8%
  • Roberto De Zerbi sacked by Brighton

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It got under my skin as well. I suddenly realised how sensitive he was and we were part of project Potter.
L

I think the sensitivity works both ways to be honest

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fine to say he didn't think booing was warranted, I didn't think booing was warranted, it was the "Perhaps I need a history lesson on this club" comment that got under my skin.
I think most of us believe he could do very well at Chelsea, but also that he won't get much time to impress, before the fans get on his back, which will in turn make the process harder, and there could be pressure from fans that Boehly can't resist.

But also, I hope they boo the end of every half, just to see what he says about it at Chelsea. I hope he feels like quitting by January, but can't because 5 other people will also be out of jobs. I hope he ends up in 3 years time being shit at MK Dons and getting booed there too. That is bad faith wishful thinking.

I struggle with this view. I can see why fans booed although I didn't agree with it and can see why it upset Potter. However despite two awful runs during the season and some woeful results against very poor sides he still delivered our best ever finish playing some fantastic football. Having said all of that I hope he and the coaching team do a fabulous job at Chelsea, his brand of football is very enjoyable and him breaking up the "top 2" would be great to see

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I struggle with this view. I can see why fans booed although I didn't agree with it and can see why it upset Potter. However despite two awful runs during the season and some woeful results against very poor sides he still delivered our best ever finish playing some fantastic football. Having said all of that I hope he and the coaching team do a fabulous job at Chelsea, his brand of football is very enjoyable and him breaking up the "top 2" would be great to see

I struggle with anyone but Chelsea fans wanting Chelsea to be successful. However, if they stick with him through a couple of seasons where they win nothing and don't qualify for CL football, and he then has success, then fair enough. We went through 2 and a half seasons of nice to look at but without progressing up the table football, only for our patience to be rewarded with a disappearing act as soon as it started looking like he had cracked it. I supported him, and could see the progress even when the results were gash, and now feel a bit cheated. I really don't think any other set of supporters in the PL would have been more supportive or less critical, over the period he was here, and I hope he feels the difference at Chelsea.
Don't worry about the top 2, Liverpool are ducking out this season and Arsenal stepping in, Chelsea would have sacked Arteta at the end of 20-21 season, if not sooner, for an 8th placed finish, I would rather a club that has proven their faith in the manager is rewarded than one that swoops in and snatches one like Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here