Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who’s in your untrustworthy line up……….Police? Football coaches? Secondhand Car Salesman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Least: North Stand Chat moderators.

Most: Das Reich

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Southern Fail

Though I don't know whether they're untrustworthy, or whether you can trust them (to f**k the trains up).

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I agree with the obvious comments on here which is why I have not 'replied' to any one particular post.

But not necessarily trustworthiness on the part of any individual, but how can anyone reasonably trust any particular group who are subject to a call to industrial action which predudicies an entire social group (eg. pensioners, the poor even 'us')

How can you trust junior doctors, firemen, railwaymen of Southern Rail (indeed any transport workers), power workers who can black out the country, etc etc and I do recognise the arguments and the fact that there are those who do not subscribe to union speak and continue to make themselves available for work.

The whole argument goes much deeper than the original post !

Waits to be flamed !

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I trust ALL emergency services....including the Police. They do a damn sight more then catch villans and and i bow down to anyone who goes to work and puts their life on the line every day.

Never trust journalists or politicians....ever

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Least:
Balkham
Southern Rail
Anyone in sales
Police

Most:
Barber(The man who cuts my hair not Paul..)
Nurses
Doctors
The delivery driver from work.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Interesting to see how many trust firefighters. My brother's 20 years of experience in West Sussex fire brigade have led to him never being able to trust them again, especially middle ranking officers. If the fire brigade told me the time I'd check my own watch.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Least - pen pushers
Most - plumbers 😁

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Least....

Internet bookmakers ( want pictures of your bank statements, driving licence etc to pay you out, nothing to deposit)

Betting shop managers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting to see how many trust firefighters. My brother's 20 years of experience in West Sussex fire brigade have led to him never being able to trust them again, especially middle ranking officers. If the fire brigade told me the time I'd check my own watch.

There's a difference between the brigade and the firefighters.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can I ask what people have against recruitment consultants? My Mrs is one and she's the salt of the earth.
My mate owns his own recruitment business, he's so loaded he gives me free stuff, having his car around Xmas

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Can I ask what people have against recruitment consultants? My Mrs is one and she's the salt of the earth.

They can be a pain for hiring managers, in my old company consultants would send hundreds of CV s without bothering to learn what the company wants or caring about the individual. Result was a lot of wasted time.

That's been my personal experience. I'm sure they serve a function but not all of them are worthwhile.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Previous board members of Crystal Palace,( and I'm not so sure about present ones)
Bellotti, Archer,and Stanley.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cricket coaches next creepy coach when I played colts cricket and I did wonder why my Colts captain refused to play in the same team as the coach later in his career the guy dead now. Let's hope this improves the protection for our young pepole as I think many have been let down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here