Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's got IP address 203.113.34.239?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If I say it was me, can you ban me Safeway:wave:

thought you were going to Eastbourne vs Albion tonight, what happened?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IP address matches one NSC user - 'Tea and Scones' - banned after 4 postings.

IP address originates in Thailand, which suggests someone probably known to us all using a proxy to disguise themselves.

northeast

Mar 12, 2013
Appreciate Bozza and I have had a bit of a run-in today, but some faceless, spineless coward **** has been posting shite on NSP tonight from this IP.

Got a fair idea who it might be, as they posted as 'us' but of course there was only one of them?

Any ideas?

When I checked for the IP number that you have specified in Ip-details.com I got the information that the IP is from Bangkok,Thailand.I further was able to track down information like the address,Network provider etc.You can just visit the above site to know further details.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
When I checked for the IP number that you have specified in Ip-details.com I got the information that the IP is from Bangkok,Thailand.I further was able to track down information like the address,Network provider etc.You can just visit the above site to know further details.

Odd post. Why dredge up something from NSC's dim and distant past with no relevance whatsoever to anything going on now?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes. We know that. As you can see from further down the thread we'd worked it out NINE YEARS ago. Jeez.

(As an aside to any normal NSC users reading this I see NHM has been banned. I wondered what had happened to him. Needless to say there's no entry in Moderating Decisions.)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes. We know that. As you can see from further down the thread we'd worked it out NINE YEARS ago. Jeez.

(As an aside to any normal NSC users reading this I see NHM has been banned. I wondered what had happened to him. Needless to say there's no entry in Moderating Decisions.)

I may be wrong, but vaguely recall him requesting it mid-flounce when his photo was put up on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here