Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who's going to WHITEHAWK?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How long can you park for free at the marina, anyway?

Grandson was in Queen Alexandra Hospital which is at the Royal Sussex and most of the staff parked all day at the Marina and walked to work as they couldn't afford the £17 per day to park at the hospital. So I would assume that there is quite a lot of free unlimited parking at or near the Marina.

Oct 25, 2003
Indeed. But remember that it's a 'comfortable walk from Brighton station'!

Quite. No idea why the opposition pushed sheepcote valley so hard...it was clear that it would have been a complete ****ing nightmare and totally unsuitable for even a small to medium sized stadium. No parking and rubbish transport links. It stood up to no scrutiny whatsoever.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
a few thousand...they put in some extra seats so maybe even 4-5,000 these days

If you choose your seat carefully, you might even find the one with your own arse groove in it, as I do believe the ones at the north end of the ground were purchased from the Albion after we vacated Withdean.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Grandson was in Queen Alexandra Hospital which is at the Royal Sussex and most of the staff parked all day at the Marina and walked to work as they couldn't afford the £17 per day to park at the hospital. So I would assume that there is quite a lot of free unlimited parking at or near the Marina.

I don't know how you worked that out but your assumption is wrong, I would get the bus if I were you.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
They are very strict with parking at weekends down the Marina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here