Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Going to the England u19's ?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Tickets go on sale at 5.30 tonight. Would be good to get a decent crowd..
Im going to get mine as soon as they go on sale.
Do you think we will get decent numbers there?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Would be rude not to. That will be my football fix for the week.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I think theres going to be more than expected turning up at the game, I expect schools, kids football teams and just families looking for a evening out to go plus a good few of albion fans then football fans in general to go

kip

Aug 2, 2011
I think theres going to be more than expected turning up at the game, I expect schools, kids football teams and just families looking for a evening out to go plus a good few of albion fans then football fans in general to go
This is what I'm hoping, I was at the sussex senior cup and the amex was lame with only 7000 in it

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.

Too true, we are organising to take our U-16 team to watch, all of them expressed an interest, I assume the other age groups at our club will be doing the same.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we cant get until monday can we,unless your a 1901 member???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will go as Mini wants to, will check on the others as well

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think I might go, just to use it as an opportunity to sit somewehere else in the stadium. Might head for the East so I can see what the West looks like from there.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Bought 18 tickets yesterday for my school team - does have it's perks being a 1901 member.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I think I might go, just to use it as an opportunity to sit somewehere else in the stadium. Might head for the East so I can see what the West looks like from there.

When I spoke to the ticket guy yesterday, they seem to be selling West Stand seats only for starters.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Trying to get tickets - I want West Upper for the first time

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Either I'm going blind or they are not online yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here