Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Leicester (H) then?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can see there being 6,400. I think Leicester have all but sold out, so will guarantee at least 5,500 or thereabouts.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'll be there to see the Albion play for a goaless draw.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'll be there to see the Albion play for a goaless draw.

I wonder what the Albions record is for most consecutive failures to score in a game.

Anyone ?

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
I WILL GO,

WILL GIVE THE SEASON TICKET AWAY FOR SATURDAY, CURRENTLY MAKING THE EFFPORT TO GO AINT WORTH THE GREIF FROM THE MISSES.

DERBY COUNTY......WONT BE WASTING ANY MORE CASH ON CUP GAMES

NORMALLY I CANT STAND TO MISS HOME GAMES, BUT AT THE MOMENT IT AINT WORTH THE EFFORT, TIME AND UTTER ANGER AT HOW CRAP WE ARE.

IT MAKES ME SAD BUT I HAVE NOT SPENT THE LAST 11 YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS TO START WATCHING US GO BACKWARDS PUMPING IN CASH WEEK AFTER WEEK TO GET FUUCKIN MUGGED OFF BY UTTER CRAP,

WHAT REALLY TAKES THE PISS IS ADAMS CANT EVEN SEE IT WITH HIS PATHETIC POST MATCH INTERVIEWS.

I WANT THE WHOLE COACING STAFF OUT OUT OUT, ITS LIKE THE OLD BOYS PRIVATE CLUB AT THE MOMENT.

WELL I TELL YOU WHAT THIS IS OUR FCKIN CLUB WE WILL BE HERE FOREVER SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GET OUT.

FOCK OFF :shootself

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
I wonder what the Albions record is for most consecutive failures to score in a game.

Anyone ?

bundle of fuckin joy you are, i'll see you on Wembley way when we get to the paint pot final, no doubt you'll be acting like The Albions greatest ever supporter

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
who cares about the paint pot trophy if we are in a relegtion battle ?

the fact is thats what we are heading for.

utter disaster.

if you think crowds at withdean are bad now next season will be much worse if we drop into the basement,

I have always maintained we at any cost cant drop out of this league.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bundle of fuckin joy you are, i'll see you on Wembley way when we get to the paint pot final, no doubt you'll be acting like The Albions greatest ever supporter

So that's a "don't know" :lol:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm going but not going to be too optimistic if Virgo is the loan striker. Surely Micky will play Thornton or Robinson supporting him?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nah, it maybe a bit cold.

Jimmy Grimble

Yeah, I think they could do with a bit of support.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Last week of the month and don't get paid until Friday so, unless a very cheap ie freebie, comes my way, I'll be sitting home in the warm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here