Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's car has been damaged for parking at Coledean ?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As long as you don't park on the pavements you should be fine, I swear there's someone that goes round knocking wing mirrors off if cars are overhanging the pavement, seen quite a few mirrors dangling or on the floor in recent times!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just put a 'broken down will collect tomorrow'' note prominently displayed on your dashboard and you'll be fine. Failing that an 'I Hate Football' bumper sticker will suffice.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As long as you don't park on the pavements you should be fine, I swear there's someone that goes round knocking wing mirrors off if cars are overhanging the pavement, seen quite a few mirrors dangling or on the floor in recent times!

The CVS* are out and about when the game is on :lol:

* Coldean Vigilante Squad

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
It's the vsc you want to watch out for!!! I have heard of a mob from coldean referring to it as west ditchling, you may want to swerve that lot to :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's the vsc you want to watch out for!!! I have heard of a mob from coldean referring to it as west ditchling, you may want to swerve that lot to :thumbsup:

I agree , the Varndean Stamp Club had a notorious reputation in the 1970's.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Simple: take the Mrs car , a pint in the Hikers Rest followed by a few more at the ground and the Mrs drives home ... DONE.......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Splitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here