Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's been to every game and not a STH??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well then? its occurs to me that to reach the 60 loyalty points for the Liverpool (and Palace) game, you need to have been to every game so far. i'm pretty sure outside STH holders, thats a pretty small number. might as well just open it to general public once the STH are done.

i'd have thought everyone who has been to at least 1 game should get priority over complete JCL/glory hunters. or a few games, step down the requirement every day :shrug:

just seems a bit pointless.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
You're wrong. If you had been to every home and away game so far, you would have 120 points. We have had 5 home games (2 in the cup) and 2 away games. Home game = 20 points, away game = 10 points.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
well, i have 10 points for Doncaster and assume away games get the same. I have only counted for one cup game though.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
absolutely right thing for the club to have done

people don't want liverpool fans all over the ground - this ensures the first option on ticket goes to our most loyal non-STHs this season

Aug 21, 2011
I havnt been able to due to Hols/work so hoping will still be in for a shot at a ticket. Feel it is harsh not to have many points as was always a regular at Withdean, surley this shows some loyalyty??

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
absolutely right thing for the club to have done

people don't want liverpool fans all over the ground - this ensures the first option on ticket goes to our most loyal non-STHs this season

completely agree with that, but i expect the number on 60pts to be very low while the number on 10 or 20 to be quite alot. so while the most loyal will get in first (fair) the slightly less loyal will be in with the general rush from Liverpool fans. seems the loyalty points isnt being used to maximum effect.

the 20 pts for the cup games changes the complexion somewhat though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
You're wrong. If you had been to every home and away game so far, you would have 120 points. We have had 5 home games (2 in the cup) and 2 away games. Home game = 20 points, away game = 10 points.

Home Cup games = 20 points
ALL other games = 10 points

5 league games = 50 points
+ 2 home cup games = 40 points

maximum 90 points

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
completely agree with that, but i expect the number on 60pts to be very low while the number on 10 or 20 to be quite alot. so while the most loyal will get in first (fair) the slightly less loyal will be in with the general rush from Liverpool fans. seems the loyalty points isnt being used to maximum effect.

the 20 pts for the cup games changes the complexion somewhat though.

yeah maybe a sliding scale of 60,40,20 over 3-5 days wouldve been better

Home Cup games = 20 points
ALL other games = 10 points

5 league games = 50 points
+ 2 home cup games = 40 points

maximum 90 points

Actually you miss the away games points. 10 for each. There will have been Brizzle, Cardiff and Pompey by then 20 max is 120 points. The club are only asking for half that!

I'm lucky enough to be a STH, but have already earned 70 more points from cup and away games, and I know many others who have too.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Actually you miss the away games points. 10 for each. There will have been Brizzle, Cardiff and Pompey by then 20 max is 120 points. The club are only asking for half that!

I'm lucky enough to be a STH, but have already earned 70 more points from cup and away games, and I know many others who have too.

We have played 5 league games total - three at home and two away makes 5 @ 10 points = 50 points and 2 cup games both at home @ 20 points = 40 points. A grand total of 90 maximum points as at today and then you have Bristol C away, another 10 points = 100 points maximum possible if you have attended all games and bought a ticket for Bristol C and the loyalty points have been awarded already.

Okay then you have 30 points for being a STH at Withdean, so you could now potentially have 130 points if these are added as well.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I did the SSC, Donny and Gillingham. I also went to Sunderland but using someones ST so that doesn't matter for this. Here's hoping Liverpool and Palace don't sell out on the first rounds

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
This really pisses me off. Been a fan for life. Spent many years as a season ticket holder at the Goldstone. Can't go to every game these days due to shift work but get there when I can, and will be at the majority of home games this season. Now I'm slapped in the face with this. Shame that loyalty is based on pounds spent in the past few months rather than considering support over a longer period. STHs first of course, but surely they could exercise a more relaxed option after that whilst still ensuring every Tom Dick and Harry doesn't get to dive in as well.

I havnt been able to due to Hols/work so hoping will still be in for a shot at a ticket. Feel it is harsh not to have many points as was always a regular at Withdean, surley this shows some loyalyty??
Going away on holiday shows no loyalty whatsoever.

My contribution to any binfest about Liverpool tickets will be to take myself off on my hols and miss the match. This, of course, leaves my seat available for someone else to buy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here