Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whoa whoooa whooooaaa roberto de-zerbi..... (song)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Although this is a decent enough chant, surely for a manager that has us playing arguably THE best football of all time we can come up with a better chant....?

The oscar garcia song for example was a great way to show the manager what we're all about
What do you suggest?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Although this is a decent enough chant, surely for a manager that has us playing arguably THE best football of all time we can come up with a better chant....?

The oscar garcia song for example was a great way to show the manager what we're all about
I must admit and it might be because I am old, I don’t have a Scooby what the tune is for that chant,

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Gimme gimme gimme
Roberto de zerbi
Came from Italy,
To Sussex by the Sea

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da by the Beatles

De Zer Bi, from Shakhtar
Needs a song
Brah, la la la la la
Brighton

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yep...Why we have not taken this on is a bloody mystery. Unique, catchy and very good.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

It’s probably because most of the kids who try and get new songs started have never heard the original because it was released over a decade before they were born.

Therefore they have no idea what tune it’s supposed to be as I’ve seen the song suggested about 30 times but I’ve never seen anybody say what tune it’s too.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

I’ve tried many many times to get this one going at away games……but failed miserably !

Gimme gimme gimme Roberto De Zerbi
He’ll take us on a journey
To the Champions League

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I cannot suggest the lyrics but I can suggest the song we use for them..over to you!!

One of our best ever songs was a Dean Martin one for Zamora, let’s have another one, this is tailor made for a lyrical genius isn’t it?

Volare or Cantare replaced by De Zerbi obviously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here