Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would your ideal signing be for Brighton if the budget was at 5million?

Gandalf The Blue.

Gandalf The Blue.
Aug 14, 2011
Just a bit of fun!
Which area do we need strengthened, an accomplished premiership veteran or an up and coming youngster? Be creatvie. :rolleyes:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
After Friday, a keeper!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A £2.5m left back, and a £2.5m right back.

Would give us promotion.

Not only for the obvious defensive improvement over now exposed/slow Calderon & Painter,
but the excellent Dunk could hold his position not creating gaps there,
and our midfield/wide men could attack even more without fear of counters against our slow backs.

Gandalf The Blue.

Gandalf The Blue.
Aug 14, 2011

Would give us promotion.

Not only for the obvious defensive improvement over now exposed/slow Calderon & Painter,
and our midfield/wide men could attack even more without fear of counters against our slow backs.

Any names?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Would give us promotion.

Whilst I am an admirer of Caldy, Marcos and Casper I would want two £2million full backs and a million pound keeper, I reckon we would clean up like that and survive in the Premier. However much as I would love us to get promoted I would be delighted if we finished where we are now.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
smithies ,naughton and ian harte

possible if we get rid of a few plus the 5 mil you mentioned

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd give the £5 mil' to our Chairman & watch him turn it into 50. :clap:

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
We need a quality target man up front with height and able to put himself about, or we could put CMS on the rack and stretch him a bit. I reluctantly now have to agree, a goalkeeper.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We need a quality target man up front with height and able to put himself about, or we could put CMS on the rack and stretch him a bit. I reluctantly now have to agree, a goalkeeper.

If Gus thought we needed a target man I'm sure Murray would still be a Brighton player. However we don't play hoof ball. I might ask how tall in Man U's front line ?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Gus Poyet for another 5 year contract( to run from the end of his current one)

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
If Gus thought we needed a target man I'm sure Murray would still be a Brighton player. However we don't play hoof ball. I might ask how tall in Man U's front line ?

I am not saying we need one for hoof it football, but it strikes me we need someone to hold up play for CMS, and as a target for some free kicks and corners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here