Mar 15, 2011
Realistically? Alan Shearer

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chris Wood.

If Gus were to go Spanish as has been suggested, then either Javi Guerra or Gaizka Toquero would do nicely.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
chris wood after what i saw on tuesday he has come on a lot since he last played for us.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Realistically i could see us going for chris wood. but i dont think he's the player to fire us into the premier league. Maybe it would be a case of bringing in chris wood, plus another striker, and selling CMS or Hoskins to fund it. Gus did say he would have some big decisions to make!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Machoman Randy Savage would be a pleasure to have around, running back and forth bouncing off of the walls he considers springed, carrying out piledrivers and chokeslams on the pets and wheelchaired grannies, and bellowing a raucous OH YEAH when answering any question: want another sprout on your plate? OH YEAH. wish to take part in a revolution and take down that Antarctic-name-stealing queens of ours? OH YEAH.
Wonder how much he'd cost to rent for a month. If he were still alive Jake the Snake would have been affordable, maybe for a grand and an endless supply of Popov vodka.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Realistically
Steve Morison (Norwich)
Chris Wood

Depending on who clubs bring in

Ricky Lambert
Danny Graham

If Southampton or Swansea bring a striker in that will take the pair down to 3rd or 4th choice, worth a bid anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have done a complete u turn after Tuesday, I'd be dead chuffed if we could land Wood.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Emnes, Danny Graham, Steve Morrison.... or a flair spanish striker

How old are these guys now ?

D

Deleted member 18477

Someone who can finish. I don't care who just a finisher!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I have done a complete u turn after Tuesday, I'd be dead chuffed if we could land Wood.

I must agree with that.

Before Tuesday I had Wood alongside Alex Ravell, Craig Davies, Barn Door Billy as 'given a chance but not good enough'

After Tuesday, where he did pretty much everything a central striker should, I wouldn't be unhappy if he joined.

Would still prefer Graham or Austin though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here