Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want to go up with us?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
1) I would like us to go up;
2) I don't care which one of them has to go through the play offs;
3) I would like whichever of them enters the play offs to win them.

Putting aside likes and dislikes of any characters at opposition clubs, the three teams have deserved promotion so much more than anyone else this year that any of them missing out would seem like an injustice.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
yeah you'd love them to roll over for you wouldn't ya. you know coz you're all homosexuals

Well that didn't take long-term resorting to type and the ban.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Us and Boro for automatic spots to make it a fantastic away day and Burnley to go up via playoffs. Always had a soft spot for them, (despite Barton), since my uncle took me to Turf Moor for a reserve game when I was about 8, Apparently it was against Everton Reserves and ended 0-0. It was bloody freezing,very grateful for Bovril that day, first time I'd ever had it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I should imagine the only thing your boyfriend found funny was the fact this berk actually thinks these comments are going to be wounding in any way.
Some Palace gimp was trying this on Twitter the other day after I called his club tinpot.

"Brighton has the most gays in the country."

No shit Sherlock, and your point is? The funny thing being that only a hard of thinking, moronic bigot could find this fact offensive. It says a lot about the person attempting to use it as an insult. But they'll never get it.

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
I was merely pointing out how easy it is to use pathetic stereotypes. I did that to show that just maybe the stereotype of the north being deprived as was suggested is also not the case. Please do point out where i've said being gay is anything negative/to be ashamed of though. You've just jumped to that conclusion.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Having seen the comments about Dyche on here before going on the Burnley link, I found this amusing:
Post by Morgan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:50 am

I hope Brighton stuff you and we go up with them and you lose out. Could easily happen. At least Brighton have a proper manager who has a bit of dignity and class.

D

Deleted member 22389

Boro. The way I see it Burnley have been to the PL and blew it. Time someone else got that chance.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Barton has one (two, just two) honours: Championship with Newcastle in 2010, QPR play offs in 2013.

It would be rather fitting if the manager of one and the last minute goalscorer of the second stopped him from getting another in 2016.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Burnley for me. Mainly because I do a bit of work there and have mates who are Clarets.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's fairly obvious which 3 teams deserve to go up on merit.

Impartiality aside, borough play some nice stuff so them + anyone other than burnley.

It'll take a while before that game is forgotten, probably with that thug **** and the ginger security guard's departing. Even still, i'll always remember their fans, don't mind them defending him as a player throughout the season, but defending that incident? Not for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here