[Albion] Who would you start upfront with Welbeck?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you partner Welbeck up front?

• Connolly

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Maupay

Votes: 84 44.9%
  • Swiss Andy

Votes: 54 28.9%
  • A.Nother

Votes: 40 21.4%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm less than convinced Tau is the answer. I've not seen much of him tbh but the little I have plus his stats doesn't suggest he's the messiah.

He’s always looked to be a very positive player whenever I have seen him play, something we lack perhaps. His has more assists than goals so he may form a good partnership with Welbeck.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
None of em. Thought Connolly was gonna be the next big thing after that Spurs game last season but that hasn’t happened. Maupay has gone right off the boil and obviously thinks he’s better than he is. And Zeqiri looked awful when he came on last week.
Need a new signing on 1st Jan.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
None of em. Thought Connolly was gonna be the next big thing after that Spurs game last season but that hasn’t happened. Maupay has gone right off the boil and obviously thinks he’s better than he is. And Zeqiri looked awful when he came on last week.
Need a new signing on 1st Jan.

Zeqiri was making his debut on the left wing. Bit harsh IMHO.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Divock Origi?

Lallana playing as a 10 just behind them, alternating with Trossard.

Bissouma with one of Alzate, Gross, Moder or Propper(remember him?!) as the central midfield pair.

That would be a line up that would excite me.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Connolly?
Maupay?
Swiss Andy?
A. Nother?

For me its Welbeck & Maupay not Connolly as Potter played today.

100% until we sign a decent striker. Potter needs to stop tinkering and build confidence in this ‘dynamic’ duo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It's a shame we couldn't recall Glen for this one , West ham would of probably just declared and saved their legs for the Saints game .

Those thinking Connolly isn't up to the mark i suppose have some justification but i still think he's a player worth sticking with so i'd start him with Welbeck and perhaps try Zequiri in place of March , Solly is a fine player but very very predictable so no harm in giving West Ham something different to think about and save March for the next game if things don't quite turn out right .

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's a shame we couldn't recall Glen for this one , West ham would of probably just declared and saved their legs for the Saints game .

Those thinking Connolly isn't up to the mark i suppose have some justification but i still think he's a player worth sticking with so i'd start him with Welbeck and perhaps try Zequiri in place of March , Solly is a fine player but very very predictable so no harm in giving West Ham something different to think about and save March for the next game if things don't quite turn out right .

Solly is our best left wing back and our most consistent player this season. Zequiri has played a bit of one match against the bottom team, out of position on the left wing. What are you thinking:facepalm:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Drop March for Zeqiri?! That is one of the most bizarre things I’ve read on here for a while!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It’s got to be Maupay, with a clear message given that he is the number one choice. I sense that he is a confidence player.

Connolly should be sent out on loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports