Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you partner Murray with?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
On Saturday we seem to have 3 solutions to Barnes being out, Fran, Harty or a Loanee.
Has Fran done enough to deserve to start?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Short term loanee. Long term Gary Madine signed for 750k from Sheff Weds

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I'd probably play Fran, but it seems Gus wants loanee, and if we get one, he'd probably start. I sort of hope we don't get a loanee to see how Fran'll play as a starter and it'll hopefully give Toby a chancee

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
I think Gus will get someone in, because Fran only got 20 mins tonight if he was a defo for sat he would have got longer and be match fit

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I would go with Toby. Still think Fran is best off the bench

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I would actually quite like to see if a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with Murray, Noone and Bennett up top and Bridcutt, Dicker and Sparrow in midfield would work but I guess he won't want to change the system now so will probably bring a loanee in as I don't think he trusts Sandaza for a full 90.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
that 4-3-3 sounds awesome, would prolly win a few games on football manager. But who could we bring in, surely not another young arsenal player?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Fran looked bang up for it tonight and think he will start. Wouldn't mind seeing Murray with Noone and Bennett on wings with Sparrow tucked in behind though

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its got to be sandaza - im not convinced he'll do anything from the start, but if its hart than we might as well just give the points to swindon now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really don't think we need a loanee as we have enough talent - Fran should start and if Barnes is fit then all three up front.

We need to attach from the start as most teams go negative for the point.

Can't wait for SCC and Udders as they will at least have to go for the win.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I would actually quite like to see if a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with Murray, Noone and Bennett up top and Bridcutt, Dicker and Sparrow in midfield would work but I guess he won't want to change the system now so will probably bring a loanee in as I don't think he trusts Sandaza for a full 90.

this is exactly what I'd go with

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Bring in two loanees. Don't honestly think Fran, bless his heart, has 90 minutes in him, Hart is not the answer,so I'd have Toby on the bench.
What concerned me more tonight was Elphick. Thought he was found wanting, especially when the 2 subs came on upfront. Treated the ball like a hot potato,so many times putting us under pressure.
So, I would be thinking seriously about a centre half and a striker. I know I'll get slagged off, but feel there is no room for sentiment. We've got the chasing pack exactly where we want them, let's keep them there!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bring in two loanees. Don't honestly think Fran, bless his heart, has 90 minutes in him, Hart is not the answer,so I'd have Toby on the bench.
What concerned me more tonight was Elphick. Thought he was found wanting, especially when the 2 subs came on upfront. Treated the ball like a hot potato,so many times putting us under pressure.
So, I would be thinking seriously about a centre half and a striker. I know I'll get slagged off, but feel there is no room for sentiment. We've got the chasing pack exactly where we want them, let's keep them there!

we definitely do not need a loan centre back - if elphick is not going in there because of his hoofball, id be quite happy to see dunk in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here