Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you most like to see relegated from this league?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I agree. If Brentford could sneak promotion, that would be fun too. Griffin Park in the Championship, whatever next. Or Yeovil :ohmy:

Wouldn't that be great! I'd like to see Brentford, Bournemouth and Swindon to come up, although all 3 could seriously struggle in this division.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not Wednesday. I enjoy that day out. Same for Posh.

Rovers for me. Barnsley. And Huddersfield.

Rovers would be hilarious. With all that parachute money as well.

Would you accept Wednesday going down if you could have United coming up? Is it Hillsborough you like or just the piss up in Sheffield?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't that be great! I'd like to see Brentford, Bournemouth and Swindon to come up, although all 3 could seriously struggle in this division.

Bournemouth are loaded, they might have a tiny ground and not many fans but they are already paying serious wages to players.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd most rejoice at the continued downturn of those very brief giants in Blackburn. They're a horrid club and for all the money they've spent in the recent past, it's been an utter waste thanks to just some of the ugliest football possible to produce. They're a foul scent on this league.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Depends if we stay down or not.

Whether we do or not, Blackburn. Scum from the rotten top to the soggy bottom.

I can only presume people wanting Sheffield Weds and Huddersfield to go aren't fans of a terrific away day.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'd most rejoice at the continued downturn of those very brief giants in Blackburn. They're a horrid club and for all the money they've spent in the recent past, it's been an utter waste thanks to just some of the ugliest football possible to produce. They're a foul scent on this league.

Wise, wise words.

The ridiculous Venky's and their horrible, stuck-in-1974 fans deserve each other.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Would you accept Wednesday going down if you could have United coming up? Is it Hillsborough you like or just the piss up in Sheffield?

I have Wednesday supporting friends so it is always a match I look forward to. And I do look out for their results. It is funny as I do not recognise the "big club" attitude levelled against their fans. The ones I know have no sense of entitlement. And I do like Hillsborough. A proper ground.

In the last game I went to the Wednesday bar inside the main stand, and David Hirst drew the raffle and told a few (poor) jokes. And we were able to take our hot pork roll (with apple sauce and stuffing) into the bar. I mean - what is not to like ?

So keep Wednesday please.

Would you really prefer to have Barnsley (the land that time forgot) to Wednesday ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just a thought- given Palace's results this season, wouldn't it be better if Barnsley, Bristol, Blackburn (as well as Burnley, Blackpool, Bolton and us) all remained in this league? :D

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
I'd like to see Peterborough, Blackburn & Wolves go down, as unlikely as it is.

With Doncaster, Bournemouth & Brentford coming up.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Bournemouth are loaded, they might have a tiny ground and not many fans but they are already paying serious wages to players.

Their chairman Eddie Mitchell is a bleedin' nutcase. Would welcome their promotion. I'd head down to Dean Court next season to present him with a few bottles of champagne and a microphone :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here