Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who would you have as are back 4 ???

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
One of the things i can't seem to work out is who i would have at the back with the arrival of tunicliffe and the comeback of lynch . im a big fan of elphick but the view of most brighton fans that i have spoke to seems to be that they would prefer tunicliffe and lynch or virgo and tunicliffe . who would u like to see as are back 4 ????? :albion2:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well, i actually thought the partnership of Elphick and Virgs at the end of last season was decent enough. So to start the season i would go with

whing Virgo Elphick Lynch/Harding

But Jimmy Mac back in at leftback when fit

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
One of the things i can't seem to work out is who i would have at the back with the arrival of tunicliffe and the comeback of lynch . im a big fan of elphick but the view of most brighton fans that i have spoke to seems to be that they would prefer tunicliffe and lynch or virgo and tunicliffe . who would u like to see as are back 4 ????? :albion2:

Back 4? or central defenders?

hmm, central defenders would be a combination of Tunnicliffe,Elphick, and Lynch(if he is still here by then) I can't really decide between Lynch and Elphick to partner Tunnicliffe!

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Well, i actually thought the partnership of Elphick and Virgs at the end of last season was decent enough. So to start the season i would go with

whing Virgo Elphick Lynch/Harding

But Jimmy Mac back in at leftback when fit

thats what i would go for but everyone seems to think that tunnicliffe will be there instead of elphick can't wait to get jimmy back :clap2:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Back 4? or central defenders?

hmm, central defenders would be a combination of Tunnicliffe,Elphick, and Lynch(if he is still here by then) I can't really decide between Lynch and Elphick to partner Tunnicliffe!

don't you think that we will need more experience in the centre back area if we play tunnicliffe lynch or elphick .I think really it needs to be virgo and someone not tunnicliffe and someone to be honest :clap:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Interesting question..Virgo is to good not to start and cb is his best position.Tunnicliffe by all accounts is the real deal and i hope he is.If Lynch stays and its looking like he might, then surely he must be a starter, as well.Dont know where that leaves Elphick, as he clearly also can do the job...For these reasons, i can still see us playing 3 centre halfs, with wing backs or possibley a sweeper system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here