Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you back to score the next penalty?

Who would you back to score?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION].

Tried and tested TUCK-AWAYER of penalties at The Amex.

Get him in!!!!shift 1!!!!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Probably the bloke in the North Stand who can't watch penalties being taken and turned his back on it only to be hit fair and square on the back of his head from Ulloa 'a effort !!

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Unless the keeper makes an absolutely blinding save, no player should miss a penalty! Hit the target, hit it hard. Missing the target is unforgivable!
My neighbour was away on Saturday and missed the game. He said as they were coming in to land at Gatwick he was sure a football went passed the window.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Caskey. Probably.

Although I expect to be told that he once missed a penalty for the U12's and has had a mental block over them ever since. In a light hearted way of course.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why isn't Lopez an option?? He'll score if he's on the pitch.

Because the OP specifically said excluding Spanish Dave. He wasn't on the pitch so we need to nominate a deputy. I'm surprised that Lingaard didn't try to grab the ball again.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bruno or Ward. Don't understand the votes for Lingard, just because he's from Manchester United? Ward or Bruno for me, just because they are defenders doesn't mean they can't take a penalty. I'd back Ward though as he takes them for the national side & has an 'unflappable' manner to him. I just knew Ulloa was going to miss on Saturday, he looked scared when he got the ball. If you're going to place a penalty at least get it on target FFS!

Unforgivable for a Pro to miss a penalty IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here