• Tabby

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Must say theres some good talent left in this show now but for me Steve Brockstein is a real find, a wonderful mellow soulful voice. He should win. Also with my fine talent for a singer I backed him at 6/1 a couple of weeks ago.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I love this show and last night Roweta performance was stunning, I was extremly miffed that the producer's rolled over so easily when they let sharon off the hook, in my house we were praying that simon would vote tabby off.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That was bang out of order letting Osbourne off the hook so easily, they made Walsh squirm until he voted one of his acts off, twice. I assume she will get a masive fine, I hope she as her head is right up her own Ar*e.

Cowell could have stitched Tabby up as Tabby is the bookies favourite to win and the only threat to Steve winning but he did the decent thing and kept of the more talented act.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i cant believe gemini, the 2 twins from burgess hill, didnt get this far. they were brilliant

saw them in the junction last night, AND got an autograph

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think all 4 are better than 90% of the dross in todays charts. Rowetta can only sing very very loudly albeit very well, bit of a one trick pony. Tabby is very good but should be fronting a sucessful Rick Band, not solo, G4 are brilliant, expecially the Blond geezer but they should be singing classical, so its the super Steve Brockstein for me.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Cassie Compton to become a new superstar? Yes it was right she went last night but the girl is beautiful and surely headed for big things?

cassie7.jpg

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
G4 are well :safeway:.

Roweta is a munter.

Good luck on the cruise ships with Neil Diamond, Steve.

Tabby, I know a good detox & re-hab clinic ideal for you - PM me.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Although he's not my favourite, I think Tabby will win.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your thinking of Cassie who was booted out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With Easy 10's knowledge of pop and his thread , I can't believe Roxanne is out , I am most dissapointed he has not contributed to this thread.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
only seen it a couple of times , tabby to win , rowetta out next

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i watched the show for the first time last night and i have to say it was HILARIOUS.

i found myself constantly yelling 'BRING OUT THE FREAKS' and becoming breathless, a juddering wreck, with laughter.

for what it is worth, my observations:

steve: good singer but when they interview him he is quite obviously socially inept and seems as if he is about to explode at any moment, possibly SLOW?! the only one who will possibly have any chance of a succesfull (all be it, brief) music career. will obviously win, hosuewives choice.

G4: WTF?! barber shop choir of fat kids?! how will they ever be successfull then?!

rowetta: has a more emotionally unstable person EVER been on british television?! the woman quite obviously finds this TALENT CONTEST simply too much and far too emotionally draining!

the girl who got kicked off: at some points i thought 'corr, i would!', at other times i thought 'f***, she looks young' and fellt guilty but overall she was an above average karaoke singer, no more.

tabby: oh my GOD, i came the closest pissing myself as an adult when this guy came on!! i think the over riding cause of this near lack of control of faculties through laughter was that i couldn;t possibly see how he would ever be succesfull. i can;t think of a single fan of rock music who would have any respect for someone who went on that show, who would buy his records?! rock musicians should graduate to eing succesfull the traditional way; i.e. writing and performing on the circuit for a few years until their talent is spotted and they get signed. to go onto x factor and give cringey, fairly shit renditions of 'sweet shild o' mine', whilst dressing yourself in the most stereotypical, almost laughable, manner is NOT the way!!

louis: he's gay isn't he?!

simon: always a bit of a wanka.

sharon: what musical authority could she possibly have? she is married to ozzy osbourne and that is about it and that must rank alongside my having got grade 3 piano as the most tenous qualification for being a judge on that show. i was completely confused by it. oh, and, like rowetta, sharon also appears to find the entire affair far too stressfull to cope with, FFS woman, it is a TALENT contest!!

i am DEFINITELY tuning in next week, absolutely quality entertainment!!

BRING OUT THE FREAKS!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair points but

Steve - he is just a bit shy , a nice bloke imo. He has a superb voice and to me is head and shoulders the best talent. His rendition of lets stay together beat Tina Turner's omho

G2 - good singers but in the wrong show

Rowetta - sings very loudly

Tabby - should be in a rock band, bit overrated by some and definately by the poll, must be an age thing.

Walsh - annoying twat who is a spiteful git

Osborne - annoying bint who thinks she is something special and is not

Cowell - the main man, cannot doubt his ability or telling it how it is, a good bloke imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports