Who will win the Championship this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will win the Championship this season?

• AFC Bournemouth

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Derby County

Votes: 89 65.4%
  • Middlesborough

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Derby and Boro can ill afford to let their FA Cup runs interfere with their automatic promotion push. Still think they will finish top two in that order. Wouldn't be surprised to see Norwich go up in the play-offs.

I've been saying since before the start of the season that Derby and Norwich will go up automatically. I've now amended that to Derby and Boro. Norwich are the wild card in the top eight or so, especially given their recent managerial change. Their squad is certainly good enough, it's just whether they can realise that potential.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Midd'boro & Derby automatic in that order,gone for Boro because they have the best defence in the league

Watford to beat B'mouth in the play offs

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think Middlsbough work the hardest as a team and that counts for a lot at this level. So I think they will win the league with Derby in 2nd place.

I think bournemouth will be the one that everyone thought should make it but will be beaten in the play offs by some team beating them by frustrating them defensively. I have a feeling that team might be Ipswich.

I don't think Norwich will make the play offs. They are OK against the sides near the bottom but they struggle against the sides near the top and for that reason I think they wont get there

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Head says Derby and Middlesborough will do it but the heart says Bournemouth and Brentford.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Voted Derby but just checked out Bournemouth`s fixtures for April and there mainly playing mid table teams (apart from us and Ipswich) so that might edge it for them.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Derby

Personally I hope Bournemouth crash and burn under massive fines and embargos from FFP, massively dislike that club, unlike Derby who are rather likeable and The Wally with the Brolly has done a decent job there without spending loads.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bournemouth

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Derby for me. Would be happy to see Bournemouth go up though as I like Eddie Howe (yep, really).

God - you need to see a shrink!! I don't have any particular beef with Bournemouth other than the fact that they have ignored FFP, the way they always play against us and I hate Eddie f**king Howe

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
God - you need to see a shrink!! I don't have any particular beef with Bournemouth other than the fact that they have ignored FFP, the way they always play against us and I hate Eddie f**king Howe

I'll go and see a shrink when all the voices agree I should, not before!

Why do you/people in general hate Howe so much?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

They're not under a transfer embago are they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports