Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who will score?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
On this subject, how much will the club lose, through not having betting kiosks at ground...I always have a punt on a Saturday anyway, weather it be football,horses or both..But I would be tempted to do more on the game if kiosks were in ground and im sure a lot of non punters would have a tenner on the score and scorer as well.
Back on the subject in hand.....CMS and a 3-1 home win.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Who do you think will score the first competitive goal at the amex, for some strange reason i think it'll be elphick from a corner..
barmes, he shows so much promise this season. of course having said that our new signing mackail smith might pop in one...(or two?)

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
On this subject, how much will the club lose, through not having betting kiosks at ground...I always have a punt on a Saturday anyway, weather it be football,horses or both..But I would be tempted to do more on the game if kiosks were in ground and im sure a lot of non punters would have a tenner on the score and scorer as well.
Back on the subject in hand.....CMS and a 3-1 home win.

this

Sergey Gotsmanov

May 11, 2011
South London
“Delivery the second time.. deep towards the back post - up go the heads.. headed back across the face of the goal, Storer’s header.. punched off the line by O’Connor .. Morris comes back off the bar.. STOOORRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUART STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORER! HAS GOT THE GOOOOOAL!!! That could lift Brighton off the bottom of the table.. and keep their football league hopes alive!! “

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
CMS - he's gonna be a friggin' legend.........

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Seroiusly, my dream says Barnes from a Calderon cross early in the second half just when Doncaster are coming back into the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here