Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will replace Brucie on Strictly?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Surely Graham Norton is a great bet at 5/1?

When I heard Brucie had retired I just assumed Norton would be given the job.

The BBC top brass love him.

Yes, too much, I find Norton Boring.
If I cant have Partridge, how about Vic Reeves.
I know this may seem a little odd, but I would have no problem with Terry Wogan returning to the screen, I know he is a little old and it should be someone younger and vibrant, but I still like Wogan he is a one off and I like his Sunday radio show.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, too much, I find Norton Boring.
If I cant have Partridge, how about Vic Reeves.
I know this may seem a little odd, but I would have no problem with Terry Wogan returning to the screen, I know he is a little old and it should be someone younger and vibrant, but I still like Wogan he is a one off and I like his Sunday radio show.

He has withdrawn from too much work as he is getting on a bit now. He chose to ease out of mainstream other than the odd one off show and a little radio. Don't think he will be tempted back to a primetime run.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Should be Bradley Walsh will be John Barrowman.

Oh sweet Jesus. I'd forgotten he existed.

If Barrowman got the gig I actually think I'd start a Bring Back Brucie campaign. I cannot stand that man.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

I find Wogan a bit boring personally but didn't he present the old-skool/no-one ever watched it real Come Dancing in the 70s? The one that ranked only behind The Good Old Days as the kind of dull old crap to steer clear of back in the day?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I find Wogan a bit boring personally but didn't he present the old-skool/no-one ever watched it real Come Dancing in the 70s? The one that ranked only behind The Good Old Days as the kind of dull old crap to steer clear of back in the day?
I did say it was a little odd to be fair, maybe it was a little more than odd though so I will forget I said anything, but still like him on the radio though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh sweet Jesus. I'd forgotten he existed.

If Barrowman got the gig I actually think I'd start a Bring Back Brucie campaign. I cannot stand that man.

THIS!!! Barrowman is the most annoying person on TV, I don't watch SCD anyway so I guess whoever gets the gig from Bruce matters not a jot to me, but Barrowman must not be allowed on TV in fact he should not be allowed anywhere near human life!!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I'd like to see Jeremy Clarkson get the gig...

"And our next couple is a raving poofter from Eastern Europe with his Z-lister celebrity from 'The Bill' - She will wrap her thighs around his neck and he will pretend to enjoy the experience" - "Here's .........."

Last edited:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Thank God he's retired: he's retired, thank God.
At last , at last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fast forward on my remote can have a rest , best news of the day.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But what were you fast forwarding to?

I don't really care who replaces Bruce but I'm kinda glad he didn't cark it on air (as was looking likely).

I'm more concerned that people actually like Bradley Walsh.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I see your Bradley Walsh and raise you a Brian Conley - whatever happened to him?!?! He can sing and dance just like Brucie, makes the worst kind of cheesy jokes....like Brucie

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely Graham Norton is a great bet at 5/1?

When I heard Brucie had retired I just assumed Norton would be given the job.

The BBC top brass love him.

I'd be very surprised if Norton got this gig. They've already got two overtly camp poofters on the judges panel. du Beke for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here