Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Will Moxey Ban This Time?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
:yawn: :yawn: Can I have a pint of bothered please? Cardiff fans got EXACTLY what they deserved.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
How is Kevin McNaughton getting on with you boys ?

One of the most naturally gifted /underated players to come out of SWEATY for 20 years.

Hope he is doing well, his mum is a very nice lady.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Rougvie said:
How is Kevin McNaughton getting on with you boys ?

Started off like a house on fire. Looked to be on his way to the player of the year trophy until he sustained a hamstring injury a couple of months ago. Since then he's struggled for fitness, but he's still in good form.

Excellent player, if a little odd in that he is very right-footed and yet prefers to play at left-back and seems better there than in any other position. He has also played at right-back, centre-back and in central midfield for City this season.

Talented lad. I'm amazed a bigger club than ours has never taken a gamble on him.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Talented lad. I'm amazed a bigger club than ours has never taken a gamble on him.

Ah but he was a clever lad, he didnt want to be bit part player in the Permiership, plus I heard you boys offered him a very good salary.

Believe it or not he very nearly went to Valencia.

Glad to hear is is doing well.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Laughing Bluebird said:
http://www.expressandstar.co.uk/2007/01/29/mayhem-as-derby-fans-clash/

Will the Wolves chief executive ban West Brom fans from future games at Molineux, or will he stop his own club's supporters from attending home games?

:shrug:

Whatever the rights or wrongs, Moxey made a HUGE rod for his own back by banning the Cardiff fans.

As LB says, he SHOULD take action against his own fans. Whether he will or nor................................

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Simster said:
But seriously Dave, who really gives a shit that you lot got banned from attending ONE away match. :shrug:

Beach hut gives a shit seeing as he's a season ticket holder that should guarantee him as many seats as he wants for EVERY away game in the world, even if they dont involve Brighton!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Moxey is a pillock.The main culprits for the previous trouble was the OB...I know Cardiff are no angels, but OB were as much up for a row as any CCFC lad, wading in with battens hitting kids too.Wankers.:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
Moxey is a pillock.The main culprits for the previous trouble was the OB...I know Cardiff are no angels, but OB were as much up for a row as any CCFC lad, wading in with battens hitting kids too.Wankers.:angry:

West Midlands police are known for it. The only conviction was for a fan who threw a pie.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Simster said:
But seriously Dave, who really gives a shit that you lot got banned from attending ONE away match.

I guess that would be about the same number of people who really give a shit about your stadium situation.

The fact that people don't care doesn't make it right.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Bakesy said:
The main culprits for the previous trouble was the OB...

:thud:

I'm always astounded when people trot out this one.

By the way, how come you were there?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Timbo said:
:thud:

I'm always astounded when people trot out this one.

By the way, how come you were there?

Why does someone have to trot this one out?
I know someone who was there and told me first hand what he saw. He has no reason to lie.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Right. Go to Bozza's link, have a look at picture's 1 & 3. Do those lads look like they're there for the architecture?

Still, at least it's all the police's fault.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Timbo said:
Right. Go to Bozza's link, have a look at picture's 1 & 3. Do those lads look like they're there for the architecture?

Still, at least it's all the police's fault.

I'm not talking about Wolves v West Brom but the Cardiff match last season. There's a whole thread on it here posted by German Shepherd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here