Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the next Chelsea manager

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Unfortunately i will say Poyet !!!
I would say in the Summer but the way things are going for Chelsea could be sooner !
He may well take Zola as his assistant !!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Nigel Adkins.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Unfortunately i will say Poyet !!!
I would say in the Summer but the way things are going for Chelsea could be sooner !
He may well take Zola as his assistant !!

If he is likely to Sack Raffa, please tell me why he would pick Gus. I presume he sacked RM because of poor results, if he sacks RB it will be because of poor results. Why would he then go for a championship manager who is only in 7th and take Zola as an assistant who has his side on fire at the moment. Roman wants to win

Mar 10, 2006
Don't get this Poyet going to Chelsea rumour. I thought that Roman wanted to change the style at Chelsea and make them play an attractive attacking style, Appointing Gus would be the opposite of this as he prefers the slow build up posession game

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Only Chelsea would be crazy enough to appoint Poyet. AVB was a gamble and he didn't get time but he had won 3 trophies the yr before and is now proving he was good enough. Poyet is no way in his class. Needs another couple of yes with us!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If he is likely to Sack Raffa, please tell me why he would pick Gus. I presume he sacked RM because of poor results, if he sacks RB it will be because of poor results. Why would he then go for a championship manager who is only in 7th and take Zola as an assistant who has his side on fire at the moment. Roman wants to win

Yes he would and if you knew squat about football you would know why !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here