Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the first to create an outlook import for the fixtures??

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Well done that man!:clap2: Cheeky I know but is it possible to block edit the Google calendar so that it pings up a reminder around a month ahead to buy tickets for those of us who are not STH's???? Worth a fiver to REMF if it can be done.

But, on the other hand, it would be quite irritating for those of us who are STHs

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Well done that man!:clap2: Cheeky I know but is it possible to block edit the Google calendar so that it pings up a reminder around a month ahead to buy tickets for those of us who are not STH's???? Worth a fiver to REMF if it can be done.

Are you using Google calendar? I don't know about Outlook but I know you can do that on google - roll your mouse over the calendar on the left, click the arrow that appears then go to reminders and notifications. There you can set a default reminder for every event within that calendar.

Are you using Google calendar? I don't know about Outlook but I know you can do that on google - roll your mouse over the calendar on the left, click the arrow that appears then go to reminders and notifications. There you can set a default reminder for every event within that calendar.

Verily, 'tis the magic of beelzebub, the aformentioned reminders hath appeared by this sorcery.

£5 to REMF as promised.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Right click on the link below and Save Target As..., Save link as..., or something similar depending on your browser.
ical link is https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Save the "basic.ics" file to your Desktop or Downloads folder.

Double-click the "basic.ics" file you just downloaded.

If the file does not open in Outlook:
Open Outlook.
Select File | Open | Calendar... from the menu.
Find, highlight and double-click the downloaded "basic.ics" file.

The .ics above should be Outlookable.

Works fine with Outlook

Ok, have done this (Outlook 2007) and it shows as a seperate Calendar. Is there a way of downloading the fixtures in with my existing Calendar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here