Who will be relegated from the Championship this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We will be mid to lower league in our finishing position. Not sure the big guns will make much difference coming back into a disjointed team with little confidence

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I do not believe for one second we will go down nor, ultimately, be in danger of going down. But who will be gracing League One next year.

Based on Yeovil's performance on Saturday, I think they're dead and buried already. One down, two to go. Who else?

are you insinuating we were better, or have been for the past few games ?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
based on our recent results and performances and the length of our injuries and the lack of timescale's to get them back, I would say we just entered a relegation battle. Also, home form again, not great.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just like the Gus side (with relative strength considering injuries) beat Bristol City away last season yeah? Oh wait.. We didn't even have a shot in that game did we?

Some proper bedwetting garbage on here, why are football fans so stupid, and seemingly have memories of goldfish?

Some of the Highlights from March last season:

Tue 12 Mar Barnsley 2-1 Brighton
Tue 5 Mar Bristol City 0-0 Brighton

Then there was super December (When I believe loads were calling for Poyets head!!!)

Sat 29 Dec Brighton 1-3 Watford
Tue 18 Dec Brighton 2-2 Millwall
Sat 15 Dec Brighton 0-0 Nottm Forest
Sat 8 DecCharlton 2-2 Brighton
Sat 1 Dec Crystal Palace 3-0 Brighton

And here's a cracker from the season before:

31 December 2011 Coventry City 2 – 0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Plenty of better equiped Poyets sides than our injury mess put in plenty of stinking perfomances over the last couple of years, and I dont think I'll ever see a performance as bad as West Ham away that year ever again!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
are you insinuating we were better, or have been for the past few games ?

I know what he's saying. We weren't great on Saturday, but it was quite clear at times that Yeovil were the weaker side. They looked exactly what they are- with all due respect- which is to say a club that can't quite believe its found itself at this level.

I get that we failed to beat them, but we could and should have done, no matter how below par the performance was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports