Who will be public enemy No 1 ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Some interesting managers are coming to the Amex next season, with much greater calibre / personalities and more forthright views than last season. Some we warm to, some we don't. I'm sure we will enjoy plenty of banter and personally really looking forward to the pre / post match interviews and improved television coverage.

But who will become Public Enemy No 1 ??

Holloway (surely not)
Cotterill / Jewell (former Albion)
Freedman
Adkins
Sven
Darren Ferguson
Big Sam
Steve Mclaren
Grayson, Clough, Pearson, Mowbray amongst others

Cardiff and Brum yet to appoint.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ferguson must be in with a shout for potentially wankerness, but it's going to be hard to beat Adkins and Freedman

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
so schteve is going to cop a load of abuse from brighton fans for doing what every other england manager of the last 15 years has done in being an abject failure?

to be honest, none of them really stand out. hopefully everyone will be over their adkins obsession by next season

the only one i could possibly see it being is allardyce if everyone decides to blow his comments about mackail-smith out of proportion ala adkins

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Some interesting managers are coming to the Amex next season, with much greater calibre / personalities and more forthright views than last season. Some we warm to, some we don't. I'm sure we will enjoy plenty of banter and personally really looking forward to the pre / post match interviews and improved television coverage.

But who will become Public Enemy No 1 ??

Holloway (surely not)
Cotterill / Jewell (former Albion)
Freedman
Adkins
Sven
Darren Ferguson
Big Sam
Steve Mclaren
Grayson, Clough, Pearson, Mowbray amongst others

Cardiff and Brum yet to appoint.

Chris Hughton?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
None of them stand out, see how it unfolds. Shame we won't get them walking across the pitch anymore but I'm sure I can live with the obvious other advantages.

Sven is absurd, the man is quality

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Big Sam, I would imagine. He'll turn up playing defensive hoofball, then claim we're lucky when our tippy-tappy show of beauty results in Craig "Only At Brighton For The Money" Mackail-Smith tearing them up.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
None of them stand out, see how it unfolds. Shame we won't get them walking across the pitch anymore but I'm sure I can live with the obvious other advantages.

Sven is absurd, the man is quality

this

if sven gets anything less than a standing ovation then i will be massively dissapointed

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
One s two p's! Naughty boy

sorry - i was so excited about seeing sven that i forgot to type my post first into word in order to use the spell checking function :jester:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
What's the Palace one called ?

Doogie Howser or something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports