Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be our top scorer this season?

Who will be our top scorer this season?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can see Barnes starting again on Saturday with Ulloa on the bench. Ideally, Barnes would notch another one or even two up there, and Ulloah would be brought back in for Wolves and then the play-offs.

With two or hopefully three games after that, I think both will hit double figures. If I have to pick one, I'll go for Barnes to finish top scorer, not that it matters or proves anything.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gone for Barnes, the most natural finisher we have in the team by far.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I can see Barnes starting again on Saturday with Ulloa on the bench. Ideally, Barnes would notch another one or even two up there, and Ulloah would be brought back in.....

If I have to pick one, I'll go for Barnes to finish top scorer, not that it matters or proves anything.

What does the last bit mean there? Do you begrudge Barnes scoring?
Some seem to, they are called 'idiots'. With good reason I might add.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope it's Bridcutt. :thumbsup:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I can see Barnes starting again on Saturday with Ulloa on the bench. Ideally, Barnes would notch another one or even two up there, and Ulloah would be brought back in for Wolves and then the play-offs.

With two or hopefully three games after that, I think both will hit double figures. If I have to pick one, I'll go for Barnes to finish top scorer, not that it matters or proves anything.

I think we'll see Ulloa on Saturday and if we win he'll play Barnes against Wolves - who may well come to us needing a win. If so they won't be taking any prisoners so it would be best to keep our more important players (Ulloa, Bridcutt, David and Buckley) out of the way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Barnes. Has the most natural goal sense of any striker currently at the club, despite costing a very small fraction of most of them.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
CMS for me as I don't think that we will see another goalfest this season, Ulloa and/or Barnsey might equal it, but I can't see anyone passing it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
CMS for me as I don't think that we will see another goalfest this season, Ulloa and/or Barnsey might equal it, but I can't see anyone passing it.

PS. I wasn't counting play off games though, I will have another go once we reach them good and proper.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Leo or Macca, I'd probably go with Leo if the playoffs count

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone changed their mind?

CMS on 11

Ulloa now on 10

Barnes and Spanish Dave on 9

Buckley on 8 and Orlandi on 7

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite what many say I think that barring the injury CMS would have been up there in contention but that is something we will never know or perhaps we will next season.
To be honest, it's fairly certain he'd be top scorer if he hadn't got injured. He's top scorer with one game to go (+ playoffs), and he's missed the last 11 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here