Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be in goal on Monday ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He already told us when he was flying back.

I posted an Instagram Live video of the celebrations after the game. I just wanted to give the fans a little insight into what it was like inside the inner sanctum. For a few hours we could unleash the inner kids in all of us. I hope it wasn’t too R-rated!

And then we were off. Some of the boys were on 6am flights back to Europe. Matty Jurman was on a midday flight to Korea. I was lucky enough to be on a Thursday night flight, which meant I could attend the reception in Martin Place in Sydney at lunchtime with Ange, the Prime Minister and some of the boys.

It was awesome to see so many people there waving flags and wearing their Socceroos jerseys. I’ll need the 24-hour flight to get over the writer’s cramp from all the autographs!

I’ve been lucky throughout this World Cup qualification that I’ve generally had two days to recover before my next game for Brighton. That’s the case this time, too. I really want to be out there on Monday night against Stoke. Hopefully the gaffer picks me.

Read more at https://www.playersvoice.com.au/maty-ryan-told-you-so/#Q0lYBgyhqjUaDKcf.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here