Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be getting relegated with Fulham and West Brom?

Who will be relegated with Fulham and West Brom?

• Leeds

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • Palace

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Villa

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • West Ham

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Sheff Utd

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Burnley

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Southampton

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other - pease state

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’d like to vote Palace but they’ve made some okay signings and Roy knows what he is doing. Sadly I also think Leeds will probably have enough about them too.

So I’ve gone for West Ham, entirely on the basis that they seem a bit of a basket case of a club still and that might undermine what is on paper a not bad team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The way we've started the season, it's got to be us.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
As long as we do OK tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom 3 stays the same as it is all season.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Impossible to tell yet. Will be easier to select on October 6th.

But as of today, we should be one of the choices

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This is really the kind of thread that could come back and make us look very silly. No comment from me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Undefeated and no one has put a goal past us yet.

Keep up.

We haven't scored any either.
In fact we haven't even looked like scoring.

It's gonna be a long season, if this carries on.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think we can read much into the Arsenal/Fulham game. I'm not saying Fulham will stay up, but I think they have a more sensible approach this season to their last stint where they tore up their squad with new signings who struggled to gel. I think they're going to make a better fist of it than last time.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Keep up.

We haven't scored any either.
In fact we haven't even looked like scoring.

It's gonna be a long season, if this carries on.

I feel like I've just woken up and logged into an alternate NSC, where Leeds are whiter than white, and not dirty anymore.
They've just been voted as everyone's favourite 'other' club, and they've been twinned with the city of Brighton.
Oh yes, they're going to get relegated:thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Could be a rough season for the British clubs (Burnley, Brighton, West Ham, Tottenham, Newcastle) as the Covid-stuff seemingly are affecting their business more than the foreign PL sides. However, Brighton got a talented team that should just get better and better, and as for Newcastle it seems Mike Ashley found a bag of money that the Saudi investors might have left behind.

Tottenham should be too big to fail but who knows. Alderweireld is slow as ****, Dier is shit, Winks overrated, Sissoko aging, players like Lucas, Alli and Lamela havent produced anything of value for years and its possible Kane is destroyed from playing with injuries over and over again... who knows, maybe this is the year one of the big dogs fall down.

West Ham and Burnley got small squads and no money. Technically, the West Ham squad looks too strong to go down but I dont think they care about stuff like that and no one would be surprised if they **** up.

But in the end, I think the last team will be one of the foreign ones - Leeds or Crystal Palace. The Leeds starting eleven is good enough to stay up, but their squad is very thin and if they get three or four injuries (which likely will happen to all teams at some point) they will just be a punching bag. Palace made some nice signings and got Hodgson, but ultimately a lot of their fate will depend on whatever happens to Zaha and since he will most likely stay...

Leeds will be my choice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who will be the third side for the drop this season?

You have excellent judgement but do you not feel you may be jumping the gun a bit here? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Harsh on Fulham and Brom.

Sure they’re favourites, but a lot of football to be played yet, and you always get one or 2 shocks down there...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I reckon Fulham are gonna surprise you all. West Brom, Leeds and Villa for me, with Fulham, Wet Spam, Palace and us running it close. Couple of decent signings for anyone and it could all look very different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here