Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who were you in you're past life?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Erm!! Charles Hallam (17 January 1902 – 20 March 1970) was an English footballer who played in the Football League for Crystal Palace, Port Vale and Stoke.

Wash your mouth, my son
And Fetch me your fathers gun....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My wife was Vernon Phillips Watkins the Welsh poet.

To be honest I had suspected for some time.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
april 11-

1689 - William III & Mary II crowned as joint rulers of Britain
1713 - Peace of Utrecht; France cedes Maritime provinces to Britain - English, Prussian, Savoois, Portuguese & French peace treaty
1775 - The last execution for witchcraft in Germany takes place.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
General Sir Gordon Holmes Alexander MacMillan of MacMillan and Knap, KCB, KCVO, CBE, DSO, MC, LLD (7 January 1897 – 21 January 1986)[1] was a professional soldier who rose to become a General in the British Army. As a young officer during World War l, he displayed outstanding bravery and was awarded an MC and two bars for his gallantry

I KNEW I WAS HARD.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Ydnekatchew Tessema - A former president of the Confederation of African Football. That'll do!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Shahaji II (formerly Vikramsinhrao (Nana Sahib) Puar). He was the first Maharaja of Kolhapur from the Puar dynasty.

Oh.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I was Mr.Grimsdale...

Edward Chapman was an English actor who starred in many films and television programmes, but is chiefly remembered as "Mr. Wilfred Grimsdale", the officious superior and comic foil to Norman Wisdom's character of Pitkin in many of his films from the late 1950s and 1960s.

Chapman died of a heart attack in Brighton, East Sussex, England at the age of 75.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hans Christern (24 January 1900 – 17 June 1966) was a highly decorated Oberst in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Hans Christern was captured by British troops in May 1945 and was held until January 1946.

**gulp**

More rewardingly it was the day that the final mixes of 'Here, There & Everywhere' and 'Got To Get You Into My Life' were made :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here