Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
gordon_krankie-toe.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Leroy Lita,,,,,think we are gunna make 1 really big statement signing soon.The bookies must know something,we are far to short in the betting at this stage.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Scott Flinders!!

Has signed for Hartlepool apparently.

Hoping we will sign a few more, ideally about 6 or 7 (goalkeeper, left back, 2 central midfielders, a left winger and 1 or 2 strikers depending on whether Murray stays or not).

I will go with a striker and central midfielder signing on Monday as a guess. Matt Thornhill and Adam Le Fondre seem to have been talked about a lot.

SeagullofKent

Feb 27, 2009
Sittingbourne/ Eastbourne
Has signed for Hartlepool apparently.

Hoping we will sign a few more, ideally about 6 or 7 (goalkeeper, left back, 2 central midfielders, a left winger and 1 or 2 strikers depending on whether Murray stays or not).

I will go with a striker and central midfielder signing on Monday as a guess. Matt Thornhill and Adam Le Fondre seem to have been talked about a lot.

yes he has sorry bout that it on their website now Hartlepool United | News | Latest | Latest | Pools Name Fifth Signing Of Summer maybe fon williams or nicky weaver, lets get therry racon back aswell

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
yes he has sorry bout that it on their website now Hartlepool United | News | Latest | Latest | Pools Name Fifth Signing Of Summer maybe fon williams or nicky weaver, lets get therry racon back aswell

Fon Williams would be a fantastic signing but I think we may have pissed off Stockport enough and he would be looking for a Championship side (hope I'm wrong). Isn't Nicky Weaver quite injury prone. Slade was speaking to a Scottish keeper at some point according to the Argus. Another one I would look at is Everton keeper John Ruddy. Has generally done well on loan at this level and is probably not going to make it at Everton.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Someone on here was saying they hoped the scottish keeper was Graeme Smith from Motherwell, so i asked a Well fan about him, as they have signed a new keeper, he was full of praise for him said a little suspect on crosses but a fantastic shot stopper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was a rumour about Ian Walker who has been released by Bolton he still owns a house in Oxshott, I think. Trouble is I think that he is about 36 so perhaps a bit old but possibly ok for 1 season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
There was a rumour about Ian Walker who has been released by Bolton he still owns a house in Oxshott, I think. Trouble is I think that he is about 36 so perhaps a bit old but possibly ok for 1 season.

Good shout,36 is fine for a keeper if they are fit enough.Beasent was 40 and he was class!!36 is still good for a couple of seasons.And experence is vital in that position.I would love to see Walker at the Albion.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Well we still need a keeper, a left back (If Lynch goes), a left winger, an attacking central mid, and a striker (If Murray goes).

I reckon the next player in will be the Scottish keeper that has been branded about by some on here...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports