Who was the NSC Albion MotM against Barnsley? *** Result In ***

Who was YOUR man of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought Navarro was very good. I'm shocked, shocked I say, to see some one here say he was our weak link or that he contributed nothing positive. Having said that, Tanno was mom for me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Tanno, end of

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Tanno waltzing past 3 or 4 of their players from left back was a season highlight.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Tanno, What a player, still at 38. Gives me hope for a few more years. Greer played and Nooney was a constant threat. But Tanno showed pure class

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought Greer, Taricco and Bridcutt were our best players today, then Calderon, Harley and CMS

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Tanno was magnificent yesterday, as was Greer.

I voted for Craig Mackail-Smith though.

He's had no luck in front of goal and the service into him has been patchy at best but he is fast becoming our talisman out on the pitch. He never, ever, ever stops running and created so much danger yesterday with his non-stop closing down. Even in injury time when we were 2-0 up, he chased and harried their back four. Then, on the final whistle, he stays out longer than the rest, appluading all 4 sides of the ground.

Absolutely f***ing MAGNIFICENT.

I LOVE him

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Tanno - pure class. With him and Reyes as full backs, Greer and Dunk at Centre, with Bridcutt and Navarro in front of them, we should be pretty solid. Harper is looking good.
I liked the way we got the ball forward a bit quicker on Sunday. Just need to get the forwards and attacking midfield settled and we should be OK.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tanno waltzing past 3 or 4 of their players from left back was a season highlight.

I wouldn't have said he waltzed past. More like half stumbled.
But it was a masterly half stumble.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Once again with virtually no service to talk of, CMS just kept on going. His chase down after 80 minutes in front of the North stand was classic CMS. If only he had someone to play off (Paynter sadly showed nothing for me yesterday) CMS would surely have us soaring again with his goals.

Other than that, yes Tanno. This was more to the fact that he actually saw a lot of the ball as barnsley pushed down our left with the blonde haired chap, who was quite impressive.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Today's Argus gives everyone a 7/10, but with Greer / Taricco getting 9.

I thought CMS, Noone & Harper, for example, were higher than 7; and had better individual games for their positions, than say Harley or Calderon had in theirs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tanno - pure class. With him and Reyes as full backs, Greer and Dunk at Centre, with Bridcutt and Navarro in front of them, we should be pretty solid. Harper is looking good.
I liked the way we got the ball forward a bit quicker on Sunday. Just need to get the forwards and attacking midfield settled and we should be OK.

Totally agree about Jara, & Taricco (if he can stay injury free). Both ooze class.
(A notch or 2 up on Painter & Calderon).
Solves the weakness of our 2 full back spots.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As things stand, only TWO players from the starting XI have yet to recieve any votes...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I voted for Craig Mackail-Smith though.

He's had no luck in front of goal and the service into him has been patchy at best but he is fast becoming our talisman out on the pitch. He never, ever, ever stops running and created so much danger yesterday with his non-stop closing down. Even in injury time when we were 2-0 up, he chased and harried their back four. Then, on the final whistle, he stays out longer than the rest, appluading all 4 sides of the ground.

Absolutely f***ing MAGNIFICENT.

I LOVE him

Still UNDECIDED then?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Can see why sponsors gave MOM to Greer but other contenders were Noone, Navarro, and CMS but for me I thought Tanno was awesome. It was not just his technical abilty but his whole approach to the game. He was determined not to lose this one setting an example to the whole team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here