Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who was the last player to score for and against us - in the same season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As per the title.

Dings can do it to Villa, today.

Trossard might do next month, but who did it last?

I think it's a question with a blooming obvious answer, but I can't be arsed to think about it.
Plus it would be a shame to deprive someone of a little bout of superiority!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Before anyone else wastes their time ... It wasn't Darren Currie, I have checked.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Without the risk of being Captain obvious, I think OP meant for us and against us on purpose...as in been transferred....not own goals.
The answer is of course
I don't know

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought this was one of those questions, for which in this case, the answer would be someone like Murray - it isn't he moved on in the summer.

We can go the other way as well.

I know it's an NSC trope but has anyone scored against us, been bought and then scored again, in the same season?

I find it hard to believe Leandro could make history.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I can only imagine it was at a time when you could sign a player at almost anytime you liked I’m guessing early 90s or before?

Mid to late 90s I reckon. The spell when we were proper shit in L2/Div3 would surely have seen someone score against us, fall out of favour, get shipped to us and then score for us.

It's a great shout but as far as I can tell he scored against us the season before he arrived on loan

So close and yet so far :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can only imagine it was at a time when you could sign a player at almost anytime you liked I’m guessing early 90s or before?
I just had a (wrong) moment of clarity, Barnes could have done it, but we drew 0-0 up there, after his transfer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here