Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the big man who

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating a non swearing crowd, its just sometimes some people constantly do it the whole game with no consideration for who is around them, if they are surrounded by adults then thats fine but if there are youngsters around then if feel a bit more consideration should be given"

That's one of Withdean's many problems... everyone has to sit together - young and old, passionate and quiet, standing and sitting...:( :( :(

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Don Tmatter said:
pushed my 12 year old son over last night?
Poor kid had gone to the toilet at h/t and some twat pushed him over and told him to get out of the way.
Hope you're proud of yourself,you f**king tosser.
Things like this could stop kids going to football.
If that was my son i would walk around and find this bloke,but you just come on here:eek:

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
gazwag said:
What a :tosser:

It's people like that at games that really p*ss me off like those who have to swear all the way through a game with kids around them.

I hope it hasn't put him off going to the football

Agree that pushing kids is wrong, however i do think that they should stick to the family stand if they are gonna get offended by swearing.

I took my 4 year old daughter last season and swore my head off in J block, bad parenting? i don't care but fans with kids should expect foul language unless your in the family stand

virgosmrs

Jun 10, 2004
berkshire
Oh your poor son.. is he ok? Give him a huge hug from me.
No excuse for it, the least that bloke could have done is apologise.
If ur reading this i hope you feel ashamed of yourself. :angry:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Wookiee said:
Right its on.
Everybody get to the ice cream van at half time on Saturday.
DonTmatter if you could be there in order to ID the thug, and we can make his life a misery.
We will expose him for the child beater he is!!
Somebody can take a picture with their camera phone post it on here under the thread 'This Man Beats Kids!!'
For the rest of his life he will be known as the child beater!!
Friends, family evrybody who knows him will not want to know him!
He will be sorry!!!

Wookie I've heard that Max Clifford is interested in publicising this scandalous event. He will be in touch with you soon. Mind if Faria comes along as well?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here